Pictures of your Plate Carriers

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My AWS OCPC is above (but I got some new pics of it so I'll post them up anyways), that is now loaded up with my level IV plates and used more for real life/work stuff. I recently acquired a Flyye 609

A homebrew mod, I was trying to get proper tubes from a Scandinavian supplier but these started appearing on ebay. Nowadays you can buy FMA/TMC cummerbund with them fitted. I did a little write up

Posted Images

Stuff being covered in velcro really isn't the way forward to my mind. I picked up a Hardpoint low-pro underbelt recently and even after I went crazy on it with a tiny knife cutting away everything that I could, there's still way too much left that I couldn't physically remove and it's just not good. Dirt and detritus just clings to it (loop especially) and the hook side is plain uncomfortable and rips up any softer materials that are put against it (3D spacer mesh for example, or the threads that are holding your expensive camo uniform items together).

The inserts I have right now are home made, and the grommets don't hold up too well when dealing with the ridges on the Pmags, and with my SAPIs in there too. I'm probably going to get a single stack to mount on the front since the buckles get in the way of the first and 3rd mags.

Latest iteration of my CPC

1e80cdf6.jpg

e571fc85.jpg

Crye CPC (Medium Chassis and Plate Bags)

Esstac KYWI in front pouch and in left hand internal pocket

Paraclete 1qt Canteen Pouch (on rear)

ATS Medical Pouch

HSGI Pistol TACO x 3

Crye 40mm Single

Crye Smoke Grenade Pouch

And for when I'm allowed to make bang bang boom boom

2bd1e4a9.jpg

Same as before but with

Ferro Concepts Plate Pocket hanging modular panel

First Spear Triple Flashbang Pouch

First Spear Small Utility Pouch

My new gear, since im getting back into the sport after a few years out figured id pick up where i left off, with too much money spent on gear ;) Few more details need to be added but there on the way

Warrior assualt systems R.I.C.A.S

Awesome quality kit at good prices

IMG_0027.jpg

Luke

Don't know if this is the right place to ask, but can anyone point me to a retailer that sells the cummerbound for the FAP-C plate carrier? Can't seem to find any anywhere. :(

Flyye do a good one over at Ehobby.

I have one I was about to put up for sale in khaki...

• 2 weeks later...

DSC_0055.jpg

DSC_0057.jpg

DSC_0059-1.jpg

I think I have this finally set up the way I want. It is set up primarily as a direct action rig. Though for longer engagements I can pull the back pouches off and run a CamelBak Hawg.

Kitlist:

Pantac 6094a

LBT 2645a

LBT 6142b

HSGI Double Flash Bang

HSGI Small GP

TYR Tactical Admin

Blue Force Gear Triple Ten Speed with Helium Whisper Backing

SKDTac PIG Cummerbund

CamelBak Bladder

Yeah, that's what I plan to do :) I've found some dummy plates that are the correct dimension for the vest (Large), but I'd have to order them from the US - Making do with some Cardboard for now. I'll be taking it to the weekender, hopefully it won't be that hot. I normally use a SAAV, but that's fairly open.

Finally got round to finishing off my new PC. Currently configured to a lightweight/recce set-up, with the front mag pouches being switched out depending on what I'm carrying (hybrid pouches with a pistol, doubles when I need more ammo) while everything else remains the same.

Also, in hindsight, I probably shouldn't have photographed it in front of what is effectively a multicam wall...

WarriorDCSFront2.jpg

WarriorDCSBack.jpg

WarriorDCSDetails2.jpg

WarriorDCSside.jpg

Warrior Elite Ops DCS (Multicam)

- Warrior Triple Single 5.56 Mag Pouch

- Warrior V1 MBITR Pouch w/ Spartan Tactical PRC148 Shell

- Platatac Tear-Off IFAK Pouch

- SKD PIG Hydration Carrier w/ Source 2L Bladder

- Warrior QRS Fastex Sling

* IR Union Jack patch, Perroz Designs 3M reflective call-sign patch, Watchmen/Comedian pin-badge, modified replica SAPI plates, tactical zip-ties.

Edited by Blackjack13

Sorry, forgot to state! I've edited the above post.

It's the V1 Warrior Elite-Ops MBITR pouch. It's similar in design to the one produced by SORD, but with MOLLE instead of MALICE. The flap opens so you can access the buttons/screen (which obviously isn't an issue for airsoft, but still...).

100_1377.jpg

The Spartan PRC-148 is a 1:1 replica of the real deal, but the mod to fit the Motorola you have to remove the bottom which pushed the whole thing up by about a cm.