Pictures of your Plate Carriers

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My AWS OCPC is above (but I got some new pics of it so I'll post them up anyways), that is now loaded up with my level IV plates and used more for real life/work stuff. I recently acquired a Flyye 609

A homebrew mod, I was trying to get proper tubes from a Scandinavian supplier but these started appearing on ebay. Nowadays you can buy FMA/TMC cummerbund with them fitted. I did a little write up

Posted Images

Dropped by the pro shop for a different reason and saw it on a clearance rack.... I have First Spear comfort shoulder pads on the way to make it look like the DPC I really wanted :)

Edit:

Thinking about getting the LBT6094 in MAS Grey to match my Arc'teryx Urban Wolf Talos Kit. ... Still undecided.

Being in VB I've seen some MASS grey already, in fact quite a bit of it, and it's pretty much like a cross between PCU grey/green crossed with Ranger Green, in high light it actually looks like LBT's Ranger Green. I don't see what the fuss is unless you want a urban low vis color on high vis kit.

Edited by frogfish

My FSBE clone:

2012-11-24112741.jpg

2012-11-24112751.jpg

kit list and notes:

• no name FSBE clone - purchased second hand. it's not a shiny as it looks in the photo's
  • TMC double M4 pouch - positioned dead center, so I can access it with either hand if I need to.
  • TMC "stealth" dump pouch - packs down nice and slimline when I don't need it.
  • TMC Velcro admin pouch - handy place to put my leatherman, notes, pens ect. actually bought mainly as a place to put my patches
  • MSM "devil girl" patch - because sexy devils
  • MSM "WWJBD" patch
  • large first aid pouch - came as part of a "quickclot hemorrhage control kit". contains my first aid gear, packed into zip-lock bags to make sure it all stays clean and dry.
  • 5.11 C5 PDA/GPS pouch - carries my cobra MT600 radio
  • no name cobra radio earpeice - extra cable woven through the MOLLE loops to keep it from getting tangled in anything.

It's not the most complicated kit, or the most high-speed, but it does me quite nicely.

Future plans:

• add some kind of utility pouch - somewhere to put pyro
  • replace the radio earpiece - I find the earpiece on this one quite uncomfortable
  • add some "SWAT" or similar patches - because I can.
  • Long term - replace bits with better quality versions as and when they wear out - the 5.11 pouch has impressed me with it's quality, so their gear is top of the list.

Edited by bobthebuilder