Pictures of your Plate Carriers

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My AWS OCPC is above (but I got some new pics of it so I'll post them up anyways), that is now loaded up with my level IV plates and used more for real life/work stuff. I recently acquired a Flyye 609

A homebrew mod, I was trying to get proper tubes from a Scandinavian supplier but these started appearing on ebay. Nowadays you can buy FMA/TMC cummerbund with them fitted. I did a little write up

Posted Images

Thanks, will do, I just gotta pic up a new hydro pouch. I sold my LBT since it was the 50oz version and hung off the bottom in the back had way more than enough room for the bladder. I'm still trying to figure out just what I want to replace it since I honestly wasn't really that impressed with LBT's 6142 insulation. I'm thinking of the mayflower or TYR back panels.

Uh... the petty, childish argument about whether it's an admin or kangaroo pouch?  Seems pretty resolved.

I'm guessing a lot of posts were removed.

Little late, but yea, it was something else ;)

Just picked up an APC and just wanted to confirm: 6094 inserts fit in the APC correct?

I think it should fit just fine, but just be warned, if you have the S/M APC that the kangaroo pocket is pretty tight for 3 m4 mags. It works, but you barely need the elastic retention. I would imagine that a 4 mp7 mag one might be similar in fitment to the m4 one. 

The tightness is likely why short stack has a 3 mag shingle on the front rather than the kangaroo. Overall the APC is a well build PC but I wasn't too much of a fan of it largely because of tightness of the kangaroo pouch, but also because it lacked some of the nice features from the 6094 like cable routing and radio pouches.

Edited by ctres94

Yeah, the kangaroo pouch is pretty tight in the APC. That's why I run kangas in the cummerbund and a Ten-Speed on the front. It's a shame, because having the kangaroo pouch behind the cummerbund flap would be really convenient for donning and doffing, if only I could fit my mags in there. 

IMG_0402.jpg

IMG_3069.jpg
IMG_3071.jpg

- ABA BA
As used by FSK once upon a time. Trying to get a BHI Commando Chestrig, or the Bergans copy of it (Norwegian desert camouflage) and an MSA TC-APH/SOGH helmet to go along with it.

IMG_3072.jpg
IMG_3073.jpg

- RLCS PACA
Got this one relatively cheap, but need to get PACA cut inserts for it.
Was hoping I could run it with the BALCS inserts from the ABA vest, but they sadly won't fit.

IMG_3064.jpg
IMG_3066.jpg
IMG_3068.jpg

- Cato-Ringstad M04BA
Found this treasure from a store that sells anything from Cavalry swords, paintball stuff, lord of the rings costumes and *fruitcage*-off anything in between.
Got one of the last two. The accessory kit looks kinda cool, but I'm gonna sell it to another collector that's been looking for one for a long time
The BALCS cut barely fits this one, but you have to fold it up etc, so it's rather awkward.