Pictures of your Plate Carriers

My bloated TMC JPC. I only load each mag with 60 rounds (personal assuming 2:1 as/rs ratio) and I like to be in the thick of it so 540 rounds for average 2-3 hour games does me quite well in a scrappy/skirmish environment, on a milsim or filmsim I'll probably not even do that in a weekend.

The double pouch on the right side will be replaced with a holster once I get a claw mount for my gcode, currently there is a pouch with my BFG in and comms to follow.

A small hydration pouch at the bottom on the rear balances out the weight.

How do you find it attaching pouches to the side of the JPC? I know there are side plate bags for the JPC but I can't find them for sale anywhere.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My AWS OCPC is above (but I got some new pics of it so I'll post them up anyways), that is now loaded up with my level IV plates and used more for real life/work stuff. I recently acquired a Flyye 609

A homebrew mod, I was trying to get proper tubes from a Scandinavian supplier but these started appearing on ebay. Nowadays you can buy FMA/TMC cummerbund with them fitted. I did a little write up

Posted Images

How do you find it attaching pouches to the side of the JPC? I know there are side plate bags for the JPC but I can't find them for sale anywhere.

I haven't seen JPC side plate pouches anywhere (they were on the crye site once)

The pouch on the side is actually one of these, http://www.ebairsoft.com/style-triple-front-pouch-khaki-p-4043.html which fills the space between the front and back nicely and holds all my junk (bfg, marshal radio, marsbar so on)

The fastmag (gen1 clone) on the other side is nice and firm with no real wiggle even with heavy metal mids in.

Other than being a tiny bit wide at the shoulder i cant find fault with this vest.

I haven't seen JPC side plate pouches anywhere (they were on the crye site once)

The pouch on the side is actually one of these, http://www.ebairsoft.com/style-triple-front-pouch-khaki-p-4043.html which fills the space between the front and back nicely and holds all my junk (bfg, marshal radio, marsbar so on)

The fastmag (gen1 clone) on the other side is nice and firm with no real wiggle even with heavy metal mids in.

Other than being a tiny bit wide at the shoulder i cant find fault with this vest.

I've got a RAMP on the side of my TMC JPC and it holds strong, again with metal mids with .3's

Agreed on the shoulders being a tiny bit wide for my build!

• 2 weeks later...
Base: Mayflower APC

BFG ten-speed triple magazine panel

SKD tac PIG elastic cummerbund

N.A.R. Full Color IR US Flag

Magpul MS3 sling

Pryme headset & PTT (motorola 2-pin)

First Spear shoulder pads (armor carrier versions, or whatever)

Pantac MAP backpack

Random M4 double mag pouch (for radio)

Motorola GP68

Camelbak 3L bladder

Camelbak Hydration tube w/ bite cap

IMG_0003_zps936eb1cc.jpg

IMG_0006_zps725cfbe9.jpg

According to SKD, they're the only place that you can buy PIG.  I've certainly not seen any stock in Europe or even elsewhere in the US, so you may be kinda stuck there.

If you know someone in the US, it'll cheaper to have it shipped to them and then shipped on to you.  Don't ask me why shipping something twice is cheaper, but it works out somehow.

According to SKD, they're the only place that you can buy PIG.  I've certainly not seen any stock in Europe or even elsewhere in the US, so you may be kinda stuck there.

If you know someone in the US, it'll cheaper to have it shipped to them and then shipped on to you.  Don't ask me why shipping something twice is cheaper, but it works out somehow.

Thanks for the quick reply!

Bummer to hear that .. Maybe a DIY project ^^

IIRC, PIG stuff is custom made by Eagle (or one of the other big manufacturers) for SKD.