Pictures of your Plate Carriers

Got my Multicam JPC through, can anyone suggest a smaller hydration carrier for it please?

Source Kangaroo 1L

does come in multicam

£30 including the bladder from UK suppliers

Very good system, needs 2 extra malice clips too hold it on, didn't like the attachment method. But other than that, very good.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My AWS OCPC is above (but I got some new pics of it so I'll post them up anyways), that is now loaded up with my level IV plates and used more for real life/work stuff. I recently acquired a Flyye 609

A homebrew mod, I was trying to get proper tubes from a Scandinavian supplier but these started appearing on ebay. Nowadays you can buy FMA/TMC cummerbund with them fitted. I did a little write up

Posted Images

Ah nice.  It's the same situation at my home field.  I'm running a TAG Plate Carrier (yup, that's the name) with all kinds of stuff on it, but I'm saving for a Banshee.  I want to wait until I can do the whole thing at once though.  Piece by piece drives me nuts.

Those of you who use a Banshee, do you use the internal buckles? Or do you just use the cummerbund to hold the vest snug?

I usually do an 'either or' set up. I normally run the cummerbund, so I have the internal buckles off right now. If I ditch the cummerbund, the buckles go back on. You could use both, but there's no added security in doing so.

Ben...thought of using a drop leg holster for better leverage?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk 2

I have done, at the moment I use a belt mounted holster for my 226 with M3 its a kydex type so trying to locate a Safariland that will allow me to have the torch on my pistol for a decent price as dont want to go and spend hundereds on a holster.

Ben

Edited by bentheairsoftman

Thanks for the replies, guys/gals. I just ran my Banshee this weekend without the internal straps and just the cummerbund. Even weighted with ESAPI plates and side plates, the cummerbund held its own perfectly. Day by day I'm loving my Banshee more than my EI and TT plate carriers.

How about some sort of integral mag insert in the kangaroo pouch?

I did think about it but the 4 mag insert meant there is too much excess webbing around which I just end up cutting off. And the 3 mag insert doesnt carry enough mags for me. One thing I have considered doing is putting some velcro on the mags so keeps the kangaroo pouch tighter on the mags yet can still take them out with ease.

Ben