Pictures of your Plate Carriers

Never had an FAPC, all I can say that the Emerson is higher quality than the TMC and so are the TACO's. For the same price I might add as well. No sag anywhere on the plate carrier, even the material used at the end of the shoulder straps seems better. The TACO's are far better than the TMC ones, there's no comparison there at all. Thinking I might get some side plate pockets for this or fit some small pouches to each side.

Edited by GhostWolf
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My AWS OCPC is above (but I got some new pics of it so I'll post them up anyways), that is now loaded up with my level IV plates and used more for real life/work stuff. I recently acquired a Flyye 609

A homebrew mod, I was trying to get proper tubes from a Scandinavian supplier but these started appearing on ebay. Nowadays you can buy FMA/TMC cummerbund with them fitted. I did a little write up

Posted Images

That is one WIDE plate carrier!

I suffer from the freakishly tall / the fat *albatross*. Seriously, you people with your $10000 plate carriers, good luck trying to find one that fits.

I eventually said screw it and had a chap from across the pond make me something custom, and it fits like a gem.

Mixing colors and patterns is cool anyway! Just not if you wear 13 different camouflage patterns!

And it's true what Pkekyo said, blue sticks out a lot amongst earth tones. That's why I don't tend to wear the Swedish flag on my plate carrier as I have it in my photo a few posts above. If I wear it, then I wear it on my shoulder where it seems to be much more out of the way for opposing players to see.

Does anyone have any critique on my 6094 above? I kind of want to make the front more interesting and make the faux PRC-152 look more realistic. My TalkAbout does not fit inside so the PTT doesn't connect to the 152... Anyway, I want to replicate the types of IR flags Sweden uses, the ones with a yellow cross, black background, and "SWE" written in yellow. Perhaps something to put on the front cummerbund flap as well, I just don't want it to be ridiculous with a myriad of small details covering it.

Thanks guys!

Very nice, what's the blade on the off side? Strider?

It's a replica of a Benchmade Knife.  

TMC BC style 141 Plastic Dummy knife (wrapped the handle with para-cord. It was way too thin and slippery for my big hands)

That helmet is awesome.

Well played Sir. Well played.

Thx. Helmet is the Airframe clone with CP MC-cover and CP arc-rails

Edited by blarock86