Pictures of your Plate Carriers

TAG makes their own insert specifically made for the Banshee and it indeed only holds two. (Get it from somewhere else if you can, of course; that price is a bit absurd.)

I feel like it'd be possible to fit a little bit more, like a pistol mag or something, but that's just speculation - someone who actually owns one will probably know.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My AWS OCPC is above (but I got some new pics of it so I'll post them up anyways), that is now loaded up with my level IV plates and used more for real life/work stuff. I recently acquired a Flyye 609

A homebrew mod, I was trying to get proper tubes from a Scandinavian supplier but these started appearing on ebay. Nowadays you can buy FMA/TMC cummerbund with them fitted. I did a little write up

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Do you think one of them would fit onto a solidfox CPC? And which bladder did you use in it m8

I'm not sure if it will zip on to the existing zippers assuming the Solidfox CPC has them. With the TYR, one zipper is located on the panel itself, the other is on one of the zipper platforms. Though, I bet you could easily replace the zipper orientation and be able to mount Crye Precision panels.