Pictures of your Plate Carriers

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My AWS OCPC is above (but I got some new pics of it so I'll post them up anyways), that is now loaded up with my level IV plates and used more for real life/work stuff. I recently acquired a Flyye 609

A homebrew mod, I was trying to get proper tubes from a Scandinavian supplier but these started appearing on ebay. Nowadays you can buy FMA/TMC cummerbund with them fitted. I did a little write up

Posted Images

Ahh diamondback! Hadn't thought to look there yet! I'll have a gander, see what I can find or a replica of some sort! My air tank is pretty small so it should be alright!

How small?

Flecktarn do a sports bottle pouch that might suffice if you don't mind something a bit less fancy?

http://www.flecktarn.co.uk/sdtca3nx.html

I have one so could provide measurements if needed. :)

Edited by scorch

Headontactical....you send your specs...he can do zippers, shock cord, and hook and loop flap for retention. Tailor made gear....no extra material....no extra bagginess. Aside from HSGI taco pouches, I've only ran pouches made by HOT. =^.^= may require a lead time if he is swamped with orders though. You get quality gear that people will ask who makes it. Haha :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for the suggestions gents.. not as small as 750mm unfortunately probably the size of a 1L bottle. Maybe a little more with the regulator. 

HOT looks fantastic sacairsoftsn00py but unfortunately being in the US it's a PITA to ship over to the UK here. There is a guy over here who would make me a pouch but I'd rather something off the shelf if I can just for ease! 

HOT is definitely worth it. He has shipped products out in Europe. If anything you can probably ask him to declare the item so the value of item is minimal. It's shipping that will probably cost as much as the item though but don't quote me on that. A pouch the size that you mentioned could probably be stuffed in a small box which should cost about $25USD to ship. Anyhow, hope you find what you're looking for. It was just a shameless plug for my friends company.

Oh, he's also on Instagram =^.^=

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for the suggestions gents.. not as small as 750mm unfortunately probably the size of a 1L bottle. Maybe a little more with the regulator.

Well the bottle I use in it is an 1100ml Sigg style metal one measuring 8mm diameter by 250 mm tall plus 20 mm for the cap and it zips up still.

Just in case it's any good for you. :)

No worries. :)

Oh, that should have said 80mm diameter. Stupid android keyboard. Guessing you figured that though. ;)

Yeah I got that! Measured my tank it's about 88-90mm ish.. 320mm tall with the regulator though so might be a bit of a squeeze! For now I think I'll have to stick with my hydration carrier and find a way to pack it out a little!

Theres mine, not really got around to setting anything up yet as was very undecided on whether to keep it or not however think i will keep it. Its a Ferro Concept Plate Carrier in Limited Edition Arid Cadpat - Only 1 of 5 in the world !

Looking good, be interested to know how that cummerbund holds up 5-10 skirmishes down the line.

Edited by CKinnerley
  • 4 weeks later...

Im in the process of changing my JPC setup, Have just been running it with the internal mag pouches, 1x frag pouch and a source hydro on the back but want to add another few pouches. 

Looking at a BFG 10 Speed double M4 on the front and the Crye Mbitr pouches but I'm stuck for a utility pouch that isn't massive or tiny, Looked at the bfg small utility but its hard to tell how small it actually is, What are people running on theirs? Trying to keep it a relatively lightweight setup and I'm not going for any specific impression just what works for me.

The BFG Small Utility Pouch is quite small but will be large enough to hold a good amount of random things. If you look on Google images you will find that it can easily hold two smoke grenades and then some, even so it is a compact pouch.

As for a 10 speed pouch, if you're comfortable keeping that many magazines up front, it's a great set up. Personally, I like to move other mags to my sides to keep it as slim as I can on the front. Of course, you can still get 10 speed pouches for that.

20141107_091742_zpsyq8gu7rk.jpg

20141107_091836_zpswvq1srza.jpg

*=replica

Crye CPC

Adventure Lights VIP

Jumbo US Flag

TRI 152 with U94* (E switch gone for repair)

Eagle double pistol pouch (Gerber multi tool & Buck Strider Folder)

CAT*

C2R Abdomen panel

3 x Crye 40mm/Flashbang Pouch

Crye IFAK Pouch

Tyr Assaulters zip on panel (looking for Crye pouch panel in medium)

Mini tactical training chair

Edited by tinkle60
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ignore the instagram filter :/

1518286_10152979408024750_89756704011683

Not going the impressionist route, just use what I like. It's a never ending WIP...

Crye CPC

S&S pulltabs

BFG double ten speed

BFG TQ holder

Toy Soldier PRC-148

2x Toy Soldier SR25 mag pouch (for AI Tornado)

Tyr IFAK

ESSTAC KyWi inside mbitrpouch

TCI MAST

To come:

Crye 11x6x4 GP

USA MC IR jumbo flag patch

• 2 weeks later...