Pictures of your Plate Carriers

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My AWS OCPC is above (but I got some new pics of it so I'll post them up anyways), that is now loaded up with my level IV plates and used more for real life/work stuff. I recently acquired a Flyye 609

A homebrew mod, I was trying to get proper tubes from a Scandinavian supplier but these started appearing on ebay. Nowadays you can buy FMA/TMC cummerbund with them fitted. I did a little write up

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

04b46d9d35bd8f8ebe5c3fd5a666740c.jpg

I really like the everything on one as its grab and go but I need a new pouch insert as the conderp one is trash. Would you think the other inserts out there would fit in the conderp kangaroo pouch?

Also need them to fit mk14 mags even if the 556 mags will flop around the tabs should keep them in place well.

• 2 weeks later...

So maybe you geardos will be able to help me out. 

I'm a fairly big guy. About 6 foot, 235lbs. Believe me, it's not mostly muscle. 

What plate carriers might y'all recommend for someone of my stature, if any. Chest rig is the obvious answer, and it's worked so far, but I'd like to get a plate carrier if possible. 

AWS OCPC, not quite completed yet. Awesome piece of kit.

20150622_1202322_zpsytv7hx3o.jpg

20150622_1202402_zpssaysxfd5.jpg20150622_1202482_zpsaonh9di2.jpg

Pantac Land CIRAS pretty much done. Tac Shield mag pouches and miscellaneous other pouches.

20150623_1514442_zpshhcxqa5d.jpg

20150623_1514372_zpssc297ltv.jpg20150623_1514492_zpspnhrlzz7.jpg

So maybe you geardos will be able to help me out. 

I'm a fairly big guy. About 6 foot, 235lbs. Believe me, it's not mostly muscle. 

What plate carriers might y'all recommend for someone of my stature, if any. Chest rig is the obvious answer, and it's worked so far, but I'd like to get a plate carrier if possible.

actually my pantac ciras is a large, I'm 5'11 and 190lbs and the vest is pretty much adjusted to the smallest possible. The guy i bought it from was pretry close to your size and still had adustability left in both directions. If you're looking for a vest and not a hsld carrier, I'm actually looking to sell the CIRAS... Edited by Bostitch

Snigel Design PALS-10 plate carrier

[ig=]http://i.imgur.com/AvY5c7a.jpg]

[ig=]http://i.imgur.com/zXJmI6x.jpg]

Where did you find Snigel Design gear outside of Scandinavia?

I've been really liking the look of a couple of thier vests, but can't find them for sale anywhere that ships outside of Norway/Sweden/Finland/Denmark

Edited by bobthebuilder
  • 3 weeks later...

Where did you find Snigel Design gear outside of Scandinavia?

I've been really liking the look of a couple of thier vests, but can't find them for sale anywhere that ships outside of Norway/Sweden/Finland/Denmark

Hey! Thats my other account, can't seem to log in for some reason :? I got mine from coldskills in sweden (I am in Canada). check out www.coldskills.com

Looks like a huge improvement on the original.

Massive improvement,  Genuine Multicam webbing,  Straight stitching, Better shaped plate bags.  The only thing I dont like is the standard shoulder cover socks that come on it are Coyote Brown.  I cut those off and threw on some Crye sholder pads.

• 2 months later...

Well I am holding off any major gear purchases till next summer.

Kinda want a gas only MILSIM loadout so at most 10 "m4", if I decide to dmr maybe 6 mk14 mags. Need many side arm mags, actually thinking of a new sidearm as much as I love my TW.

" m4" loadout.

28424ccc1c1444db0e1c938c4e1ce8d9.jpg

Mk14 mod 0 loadout, double stack4 pouches hold 1 mk14 mag fine but it looks funny to me.

5ff733b882f8e46fffb01a451083ff2a.jpg

All derp/flyye/phantom, really want a single loadout.

Edited by Alias1983
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...