Pictures of your Plate Carriers

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My AWS OCPC is above (but I got some new pics of it so I'll post them up anyways), that is now loaded up with my level IV plates and used more for real life/work stuff. I recently acquired a Flyye 609

A homebrew mod, I was trying to get proper tubes from a Scandinavian supplier but these started appearing on ebay. Nowadays you can buy FMA/TMC cummerbund with them fitted. I did a little write up

Posted Images

I tried to screw the serpa holster directly to the MAlice clips and punt them on molle webbing, it was a bit wobbly, but worked. I ended up using one of these  the holes will not line up, but it is nothing a dremmel and 5 minutes wont fix. I ended up with a molle serpa holster base which is both secure and very space efficient

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've just upgraded to a plate carrier. I love the look but carrying it to the field is a royal pain since I don't have a car.

Replica Lindnerhof Taktik Gen V. It's designed to work with the Lindnerhof Taktik chest rigs, and since I have one I went ahead and attached it. The chest rig "extension" works by removing the front panel of the carrier, exposing the velcro where the cummerbunds are attached. The chest rigs have velcro on the inside and they just attach there. 

27fdgv3.jpg

For a replica the material, color and stitching is nearly identical to the real thing. The quick release system even works properly: Shoulder tab drops the cummerbunds and shoulder pads, rear tab drops cummerbund only. 

Hey guys

I'm looking for 2 pouches to hold a smoke grenade (42x134mm) KC13 type

and a M67/M26 frag grenade. Which ones do you recommend?

My space on the vest is a little tight so am thinking about

some sort of silencer type pouch for the smoke grenade maybe

and maybe an alternative way of carring the M67/M26 that may not need a pouch but still will sit tight

Any suggestions?

Edited by Beeingmyself
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

My AWS OCPC is above (but I got some new pics of it so I'll post them up anyways), that is now loaded up with my level IV plates and used more for real life/work stuff. I recently acquired a Flyye 6094 in ranger green and am almost finished setting that up. The only thing missing if the triple mag pouch setup right up front, which should be here Monday (Crye style closed top).

Flyye 6094:

IMAG0953_zps3lmfvzs8.jpg
IMAG0954_zpss41tuuxy.jpg
IMAG0955_zps7aejbevu.jpg
IMAG0958_zpsfo5jcoey.jpg

Kit list:
Flyye 6094
Kangaroo pouch insert
TMC grenade pouch
TMC large GP pouch
TMC back panel (buddy mags and horizontal pouch)
TMC large hardside pouch
5.11 mp5 mag pouch (used for silencer)
Also have a TMC triple 5.56 on the way (crye style)

AWS OCPC:

IMAG0960_zpscliy5has.jpg
IMAG0961_zpsocivxzm5.jpg
IMAG0962_zps17k8v4gm.jpg
IMAG0963_zpsk5h9ccne.jpg
IMAG0964_zpstwhbbm40.jpg

I will also most likely be getting a first spear cummerbund kit for it...

Strong side is kept mostly clean on both for pistol draw from UBL safariland. .
  • Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Here’s my warrior DCS plate carrier with trident training plates to add some rigidity to it.all the pouches and the holster are also warrior bar the hanger pouch and utility pouch. Works really well and distributes the weight perfectly and isn’t too bulky or restrictive either. It’s my go to rig now unless it’s really warm!

AAC36C17-C4C3-41E9-8A7A-B8A7B0237201.jpeg

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

A homebrew mod, I was trying to get proper tubes from a Scandinavian supplier but these started appearing on ebay.

Nowadays you can buy FMA/TMC cummerbund with them fitted.

I did a little write up at the time.

https://junglesairsoftblog.wordpress.com/2020/08/11/jpc-cummerbund-tubes-mod/

Not the prettiest but it works.

Cheers, Jim

I'm on Instagram as @junglesairsoftblog.

https://www.instagram.com/junglesairsoftblog

• Like 1