Hendrix2247

Pictures of your Plate Carriers

Diamondback Tactical FAPC [ranger green]

IMG_4654.jpg

IMG_4659.jpg

IMG_4661.jpg

TAD Bandoleer [multicam] I know it doesn't carry plates, but whatever.

IMG_4649.jpg

IMG_4644.jpg

IMG_4652.jpg

IMG_4663.jpg

Blackwater IO Plate Carrier[multicam] (apologies for poor photos)

IMG_4109.jpg

IMG_4110.jpg

IMG_4111.jpg

Sorry for the hicup in picture #2. Photobucket does not like my pictures and messes them up sometimes

NOTE: The shirt I'm wearing with the bandoleer is not white, it is beige. Also, I am aware that I am wearing sandals, but I did not feel like putting on boots. Finally, I don't have my equipment on my gear, so try to imagine mags, radio, headset, etc.

2-1.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

1.jpg

50.jpg

40.jpg

Edited by MS3 Race

You posted those on ASB, didn't you? Really like the bandolier.

What kind of balaclava is that?

If I were you, I'd look for some low-priced ESS Profile NVGs on eBay or something, to avoid the "mah flakjaks are teh huej lawl" look. I also like the fit and performance better, myself.

I turned mine around backwards too, the buckles were getting in the way of the stock. I like mine better that way.

Is there a way to get the cummerbund separately? I just have the PC.

The buckles are there for quick release, you can put a rifle pad on the firing shoulder.

Also, I looked for a good amount of time, there are no separate cummerbunds.

You posted those on ASB, didn't you? Really like the bandolier.

What kind of balaclava is that?

If I were you, I'd look for some low-priced ESS Profile NVGs on eBay or something, to avoid the "mah flakjaks are teh huej lawl" look. I also like the fit and performance better, myself.

Yes I did post them on ASB. And thank you, I love the bandoleer as well. So lightweight. The balaclava is from DBT. And yeah I thought about getting an ESS profile, but I never did. These work for now so maybe ESS's in the future. Thanks for the input!

Is that an IO PC? If so, you have it on backwards. The buckles am supposed to be in front.

It is indeed an IO PC. It is not backwards. The blackwater IO PC's have buckles both in the front and in the back. I took the front buckles off because they were getting the way.

You can indeed buy the c-bund separate, but most likely only on ebay from private owners. You won't find them in MC at all because they discontinued the MC IO PC's. You have a chance of finding them in other colors, although I wouldn't get too excited because if you do indeed find one, chances are the price will be racked up high because you can no longer get these vests.

I wish someone would make solid color copies. I love the design of that carrier! Can I ask why you have the spork looped and on the front though? :huh:

Flyye makes tan ones.

Special K, is that the DDUSA Chassis?

I wish someone would make solid color copies. I love the design of that carrier! Can I ask why you have the spork looped and on the front though? :huh:

Flyye makes them in several different colors.

Very nice, how much did it run you?

I've always wanted one of them, I hear they're great. How's the internal padding and such?

Edited by Lizzard

It is indeed an IO PC. It is not backwards. The blackwater IO PC's have buckles both in the front and in the back. I took the front buckles off because they were getting the way.

Herrrr. I have owned two IO PCs and neither had buckles on both sides...

12220818092vh4.jpg

IO PC w/ C in UCP, buckles on front, none on back.

0403091931.jpg

IO PC w/o C in UCP. Buckles are null on the back as well.

I don't know...

Edited by Unit 318

You need to do the shoulder straps up abit more.

No offence but i hate it when people wear them so low, its not comfortable either so i dont see the point, the top should be at least up to your collor bone.

I think you were talking to me, but they ride up when I wear it, it's because I pushed it apart so it could stand properly.

It's comfortable either way for me..