Hendrix2247

Pictures of your Plate Carriers

@ crunchy bunny : what's the tube on your back... Is it a shotgun scabbard?

@ elite sniper : the bungee is a home made weaponretainer. It keeps your weapon to your side/front/back when for instance switching to side arm...

@ elite sniper : the bungee is a home made weaponretainer. It keeps your weapon to your side/front/back when for instance switching to side arm...

Would you happen to have a pictures of that? I still don't understand how a bungee weave through molle on the back hydration pouch would help you maintain placement of your primary if to have to transition to your sidearm. Is it like a makeshift "belt" around the weapon and the body to place the weapon out of the way?

sorry for trying to give an answer. I can only say that I've seen it on pic's (airsoft and reallife) as an alternative to a weapons catch. I've made one too except that I've used paracord instead of a bungee...

On a sidenote : I THINK it is what I said it is...

Would you happen to have a pictures of that? I still don't understand how a bungee weave through molle on the back hydration pouch would help you maintain placement of your primary if to have to transition to your sidearm. Is it like a makeshift "belt" around the weapon and the body to place the weapon out of the way?

The bungee is for when you switch to a breeching item/weapon. That way your primary is still with you, but out of the way so you can get a good swing with the hammer/not worry about it when using the shotgun/etc. You don't use it when your switching to your sidearm. My cousin does the same thing when he's switching from his breeching shotgun to his M4.

Pkekyo-Nor: I must say, you have some of the nicest gear I think I've ever seen.

Thank you! :)

I aim to please ;)

(and by please, I might mean shoot)

My MOUT M249 rig, still a work in progress:

DSC03069.jpg

... and a homemade "TCI MAST" pouch at the rear:

DSC03071.jpg

kitlist:

Flyye MBSS

Flyye Admin pouch (Civvi version)

Flyye MBITR pouch (Civvi version)

Flyye 200 rounder M249 ammo pouch

Pantac Grenade pouch

Spartan Airsoft MBITR (with MYT VHF radio inside)

replica Swimmer's headset with replica Nexus PTT

Inova 24/7

Sweet MBSS PC setup neil, I like what you've done with the antenna/comms setup there. Care to share the details on that?

Here's mine

4384844735_ebfcb5c1a2_o.jpg

Allied MBSS

Eagle admin

Eagle MBITR

Eagle M4

Eagle 203

Pantac MAP

Eagle popflare

@metallica,

Thanks! Simple mod I did with the radio was to install a TNC connector at the top of the dummy MBITR and had extended coming from the radio antenna to it. From there I extended the wiring using RG59 coaxial cable connected to the TNC connector going to the antenna at the back. I'll try to get photos up next time, hope you get the picture on what I did. This setup makes it more comfortable for me when running around with the SAW as the antenna does not get in the way. I could als mount my antenna directly on the dummy MBITR if the extension is not needed. a quick run to your local electronics shop should get you the parts needed for the mod :)

4403074463_e9640812b1.jpg

SEAL gear inspiration - MBSS Plate Carrier (Flyye)

MBSS Flyye

3x 5,56 pouch

mbitr pouch

admin pouch

MAP

smoke grenade pouch

saber + blade antenna (reply)

TEA ptt, CAT, VIP

Lightsticks, IR flags.

Paraclete SOHPC

img6331q.jpg

img6335l.jpg