Hendrix2247

Pictures of your Plate Carriers

No, it's a BlackHawk! Inds 'Chalker' single point sling - cracking bit of simple kit too!

thanks for filling me in, it looks like a good setup.

@gumball, even more mbss fun, I'm not sure if I've ever seen one for an AK setup, but yours is looking good.

thanks for filling me in, it looks like a good setup.

@gumball, even more mbss fun, I'm not sure if I've ever seen one for an AK setup, but yours is looking good.

thank you sir! I may have to get an RRV soon though, just bought 16 mags and i have nowhere to put 12 of them lol

fo153400800x600.jpg

fo153404800x600.jpg

Blackwater IO Plate Carrier

2x2 M4 mag pouch Flyye

3x1 M4 open mag pouch Condor

2x1 9mm mag pouch Condor

Maxpedition Monkey Admin Pouch

EMT pouch Condor

Radio pouch Miwo Military

Radio Navcomm TK-760

Headset - Ebaybanned copy

thanks , Its just a pantac hpc replica in od from redwolf , youll probs get it from WGC too.

I just left it around some building works for a while and it came out covered in brick and stone dust like it was fresh from a tour in afghan

im planning to run a lbt1961 over it

thanks , Its just a pantac hpc replica in od from redwolf , youll probs get it from WGC too.

I just left it around some building works for a while and it came out covered in brick and stone dust like it was fresh from a tour in afghan

im planning to run a lbt1961 over it

Oh lol it looked grey from the photo tongue.gif still a nice vest though!

it looks very close to FG actually in the photo , its just due to the ammount of dust and *suitcase* thats on it :P i wanted it too look like it had been battered by some sf operator for 6 months

a picture request:

Could anyone do a photoshoot of a Pantac RRV with the RRV Hydration system attached to it?

With attention to the attachmentsystem.

I currently have a Pantac RRV with RRV backpanel and a MAP Hydration system, but it's a bit too big for me as I don't wear soft armor.

I was hoping I could fasten the belts tighter with the RRV hydration system.

Thanks !

a picture request:

Could anyone do a photoshoot of a Pantac RRV with the RRV Hydration system attached to it?

With attention to the attachmentsystem.

I currently have a Pantac RRV with RRV backpanel and a MAP Hydration system, but it's a bit too big for me as I don't wear soft armor.

I was hoping I could fasten the belts tighter with the RRV hydration system.

Thanks !

I have a very similar setup (Pantac RRV with the back panel) and had the same problem as you. Inserting some fake plates in both back and front panel helped tho.. Cheap solution too if you make em yourself:)

I have a very similar setup (Pantac RRV with the back panel) and had the same problem as you. Inserting some fake plates in both back and front panel helped tho.. Cheap solution too if you make em yourself:)

I have the Toy soldier plates which, indeed help, but only so much. ( and they push the zipper of my shirt in my chest, painfull after a time )

Still, thanks for the advice, much appreciated!

that sounds like quite a dilema, an rrv would definitel have more space, but you could consider running some on your belt.

i think thats what ill do, im gonna need another ak pouch if i ever do get an rrv so i might as well. Thank you sir

Is the inside that special cooling stuff (yea couldn't remember who made it) ?

Don't think so, the inside/lining is just the normal closed foam/mesh material like their other STRIKE carriers.

Anyone have pictures of the Paraclete HPC with Cummerbund that is a size XL? Only seeing mediums in most of my searches. I've seen one with 3 PALS above the bib but don't know if that's a Large or what.