Pictures of your Plate Carriers

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My AWS OCPC is above (but I got some new pics of it so I'll post them up anyways), that is now loaded up with my level IV plates and used more for real life/work stuff. I recently acquired a Flyye 609

A homebrew mod, I was trying to get proper tubes from a Scandinavian supplier but these started appearing on ebay. Nowadays you can buy FMA/TMC cummerbund with them fitted. I did a little write up

Posted Images

I can't find a single picture of a paraclete sohpc in mc sown with printed webbing and not folded and stitched cordura. True the sohpc in cb has cb webbing, but the multicam... Im still to see the first one, but I would like to be proven wrong.

Edited by eel one [COE]

Personally, I'm far from a fan of Paraclete so to my mind that's not the best example, plus it'll be out of the price range of 98% of airsofters anyway. As far as I'm aware, webbing is generally the superior material to use, that's the only reason I made the original point. Just going off what I've read and my experience of PCs and rigs that do use webbing for the loops, maybe I'm wrong, I'd never say I was an absolute expert on the subject.

Ditch the PACA,

All the pouches on your sides as well except for an IFAK, put your radio in the radio pouch in the cummerbund, and if you need hydration drop the canteen for a source foldable canteen with hose and either move it to your rear most spot on the cummerbund, or put it on your back.

The BIG trend now is "slick" or trimming the load as much as possible, that's why the JPC is so popular as a day-to-day PC now.

Edited by frogfish
The BIG trend now is "slick" or trimming the load as much as possible, that's why the JPC is so popular as a day-to-day PC now.
Well, I want to make 2007~2008 kit, smth is like those on the photo. But for slim silhouette I have taken LBT kangaroo pouch. Though not sure that only 3 M4 mags in the front are ok.

post-48429-0-51082600-1324361651_thumb.jpg

post-48429-0-63582700-1324361685_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sir Jan

Personally, I'm far from a fan of Paraclete so to my mind that's not the best example, plus it'll be out of the price range of 98% of airsofters anyway. As far as I'm aware, webbing is generally the superior material to use, that's the only reason I made the original point. Just going off what I've read and my experience of PCs and rigs that do use webbing for the loops, maybe I'm wrong, I'd never say I was an absolute expert on the subject.

True, the high end brands are out of reach for the majority of airsofters. And as a owner of quite a few of the high end brands I must admit that there is no need to reach for the skyes in most cases. Recently I have come to the conclusion that at least some geardos have completely lost their critical sens when it comes to quality and blindly spend money on gear that is mostly used for photo sessions just to bad mouth anyone who dears to post a picture of a Warrior carrier. Truth be told, the biggest bang for the bug is found in the middle range. I have not been as disappointed with the build quality of a piece of nylon as I was with my Vtac Brokos belt, since I bought a Webtex product that fell apart at first use. I could honestly have stitched the Brokos better by hand myself and they are a professional high end manufacturer who sow on a daily basis. It is Unacceptable that Strikesystems and Ebairsoft delivers better quality, if you ask me.

You don't really get anything from the higher spec. PC's. I have the Paraclete sohpc and I absolutely love it. But a new Warrior DCS carrier would have given me the same in terms of features and functionality at about one quarter of the price I had to pay in order to get a second hand sohpc. And considering the amount of Warrior gear currently in use in theatre. It is far good enough for airsoft. But impression wise, it is hard not to have to shell out big time on high end gear if one want to be accurate.

Edit: Or that is not entirely correct. With the higher spec. PS's you often also get the NSN number which is sort of a stamp of approval on the gear in terms of durability. You also get a lighter rig but in the end the mid range of PC's are fully capable of competing with this. The label does not have to read, Eagle, Paraclete, Crye og LBT in order to be original, innovative, light weight and durable at the same time.

Edited by eel one [COE]

It's the compact but don't get me wrong, it's comfortable without the pads but I wondered if they should have them.

Cheers though :)

I know it's not the right place but I'm going to be cheeky and slip it in anyway.

I'm looking for a belt. Main purpose (like most belts) to hold up my trousers but I would also like to attach a dump pouch. Any suggestions (sorry to stray away from the topic)

IMAG0205.jpg

My new WAS DCS rig. The pouches are blue force gear speed ten pouches. I'm playing with the way its set up at the min. I cam carry 4 pmags or 3 AK mags and 2 pistol mags. I need to run it in game to see how works for me. Then ill be ordering some speed 10's in multicam.