Hendrix2247

Pictures of your Plate Carriers

I thought so too but some of the photo's I was looking at where pretty ancient. I got it from a friend who told me it was used in testing but I took that with a pinch of salt since I've no way of verifying it.

Liking the loadout, Pagan.

Thanks man!

I ran it yesterday at the rec game we hosted, and I was surprised how well it worked. The weather is supposed to be about the same for NL3, so I'm pretty confident in it.

Strandhögg rigged up and ready (review thread will be in the appropriate section in the next couple of days).

3.jpg

IMG_0191-1.jpg

Blue Force Gear Helium Whisper pouches, P.I.G. 2L Hydro carrier and Source 2L WXP. Totally guilt free at less than 1% fat.

• Like 2

Skirmished it Sunday just gone. (click thumb for larger image)

th_282227_10151869415325179_716507650_n.jpg

Very comfortable indeed. Think I may see if I can find a hydro carrier that's even shorter than the PIG (tricky one, Tyr maybe) and the BFG Utility turned out to be far larger than I expected of a 'Medium' pouch, but the rig itself worked brilliantly. Anyone considering it does need to bear in mind it's extremely short and sits very high though.

Edited by CKinnerley

Why's your radio upside down?

Late response here, and I don't know the OP, but running it upside down would enable the actual wearer to manipulate it without help. I run my flashbangs and mags on my back like that. Upside down makes it a little bit clumsy to get at them -- as opposed to completely impossible.

Nice Strandhogg!

My JPC and CPC in their current states, kitlist on request....

DSC_2415.jpg

DSC_2416.jpg

DSC_2417.jpg

DSC_2419.jpg

Not sure I like the exposure settings, may change those, if anyone can't stand them, let me know....

Edited by frogfish

Ah, I see you have Ten-Speeds which are yet to see a magazine. :cookiemonster:

Nice PCs ff. Out of interest, are the sections that connect the JPC shoulder straps to the front/rear plate pouches made from the same Trelleborg material as Helium Whisper backings?

MT, LOL I just get home and your asking for stuffs!!! We'll talk.

CK, yep it appears to be exactly the same.

Touchette, it's actually not that heavy, a lightweight med kit, 5 mags, 3 thunder B or tornado grenades, a radio, and PTT, I used to sell tactical gear in a shop right outside of gate 5 of little creek, you should have seen some of the JPC setups my customers had...... I've been swapping back and forth on that fornt right pouch, I have another Crye SR25 pouch, as well as an SDS small GP in woodland, can't quite make my mind up, especially as I have the TYR tear away IFAK in the rear.