Pictures of your Plate Carriers

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My AWS OCPC is above (but I got some new pics of it so I'll post them up anyways), that is now loaded up with my level IV plates and used more for real life/work stuff. I recently acquired a Flyye 609

A homebrew mod, I was trying to get proper tubes from a Scandinavian supplier but these started appearing on ebay. Nowadays you can buy FMA/TMC cummerbund with them fitted. I did a little write up

Posted Images

mbavfull.jpg

EI MBAV

EI Admin

SFLCS FB M9

SFLCS triple double

EI Icom

SFLCS canteen

EI Yote (placeholder till I can find an AI MAP for a decent price...)

MLCS canteen

SFLCS single double

First Spear shoulder pads

Gerber rib tickler

Various bits and bobs

Sorry about the lines, the joys of an old point and shoot >.<

Edited by colwombat

Not tried a PC for a while prefered my old webbing but have aquired a clone PC and added a few Trojan pouches as well as a bit of "holly green" spray in the old skool way of painting.

post-33313-13542045625724_thumb.jpg

post-33313-13542045843325_thumb.jpg

You can see why it got a spray of holly green... it was a little too tan!

Sent from a smartphone... and?

• 2 weeks later...

Because CAG. But really, having it reversed gives you more real estate on the upper rail to move the peq15 farther forward, or in my case to allow for my thumb to wrap over the top when I grip it. The 416 rail doesn't extend all the way over the gas block as I'm sure you've noticed so you can have the front sight reversed like that without it hanging over the flash hider and getting too hot or messing up ballistics/recoil on the real steel one. It also makes it way easier to deploy the front sight that way as well. Hence it is popular with CAG guys to have it flipped like that. Just check out some CAG/DELTA pictures and you will see what I mean.

Frogfish, don't rise to it, he is known to troll. See the DMR thread as a prime example. Either way, this is a picture thread not a gossip thread.

Terrible picture. But my 6094. Must say when I first gor it I was skeptical as to whether it would be as good as my SOHPC. But I am very happy with it.

IMAG0402_zpsec3159e4.jpg