Edited by Short Stack

mbavfull.jpg

EI MBAV

EI Admin

SFLCS FB M9

SFLCS triple double

EI Icom

SFLCS canteen

EI Yote (placeholder till I can find an AI MAP for a decent price...)

MLCS canteen

SFLCS single double

First Spear shoulder pads

Gerber rib tickler

Various bits and bobs

Sorry about the lines, the joys of an old point and shoot >.<

Edited by colwombat

IMG_0085.jpg

IMG_0086.jpg

Got my new pouches today, all are SFLCS. Was going to use a SFLCS hydro, but decided to get a Yote instead.

Eagle Ind. MBAV

4x Magazine Pouches

Frag Grenade Pouch

Smoke Grenade Pouch

MBITR Pouch

100rd SAW Nutsack pouch (Stand in for IFAK)

Not tried a PC for a while prefered my old webbing but have aquired a clone PC and added a few Trojan pouches as well as a bit of "holly green" spray in the old skool way of painting.

post-33313-13542045625724_thumb.jpg

post-33313-13542045843325_thumb.jpg

You can see why it got a spray of holly green... it was a little too tan!

Sent from a smartphone... and?

Finally got around to taking some pics of my APC for my WIP CAG impression. I still need a few pouches and something for the back and hopefully it will soon be replaced by a JPC, but it's getting there.

001.jpg

• Like 1

Because CAG. But really, having it reversed gives you more real estate on the upper rail to move the peq15 farther forward, or in my case to allow for my thumb to wrap over the top when I grip it. The 416 rail doesn't extend all the way over the gas block as I'm sure you've noticed so you can have the front sight reversed like that without it hanging over the flash hider and getting too hot or messing up ballistics/recoil on the real steel one. It also makes it way easier to deploy the front sight that way as well. Hence it is popular with CAG guys to have it flipped like that. Just check out some CAG/DELTA pictures and you will see what I mean.

Nope he will just snap it off ;)

Possibly yes since this is an airsoft replica, but that would not happen with a real one. I honestly am not too worried about it since you would really have to be moving and hit something hard or really hung up on something.

Frogfish, don't rise to it, he is known to troll. See the DMR thread as a prime example. Either way, this is a picture thread not a gossip thread.

Terrible picture. But my 6094. Must say when I first gor it I was skeptical as to whether it would be as good as my SOHPC. But I am very happy with it.

IMAG0402_zpsec3159e4.jpg

I use the radio pouch and the insert for the kangaroo pouch. 

I assume it is one of the newer 6094's as it was made in October this year. *shrug* I bought it to use with my 416, and I must say it is   a good rig. Needs a few more outings to see if its as good as the SOHPC though, I love that rig.