Hendrix2247

Pictures of your Plate Carriers

Isn't there one behind the velcro on the upper chest, similar to what's on the slicks? 

Nope. There is a 1 molle row wide section of hook and loop at the bottom of the velcro section but I assume that is for comms routing.

Could one of you kind gents recommend a good, cheap OD plate carrier for me to use with my MP5, already got a tripple mag pouch in OD for it, but i wanna take it off my MBSS so i can run my M4 off that instead.

Good and cheap, take a look at ebaybanned TMC cordura PCs if you dont care waiting an uncertain ammount of time before shipping. If not, Pantac or flyye make reasonable quality/priced PCs

Thanks dude ill have a little look.

For content, heres my old as hell RAV that im rebuilding, currently just some old SDS (i think) m4 pouches and a old TAG admin pouch.

img0234s.jpg

(colours came out weird)

TMC's JPC is good enough for a light to med loadout

Could one of you kind gents recommend a good, cheap OD plate carrier for me to use with my MP5,

Could one of you kind gents recommend a good, cheap OD plate carrier for me to use with my MP5, already got a tripple mag pouch in OD for it, but i wanna take it off my MBSS so i can run my M4 off that instead.

Flyye FAPC was a good SMG rig for me for a few years.

Well to don it you'd only have to undo one side, so it shouldn't matter unless you want to lay it out like the above. I personally think it looks awesome. 

How come you're not running the hydro tube over the right and not the left? Surely you'd want to have the least about of potential obstructions to shouldering a weapon on the right?

I actually have my JPC set up almost the same as Ezek_GrayFox, and I find that I can get it on and off easy enough by undoing just one side of the cummerbund as Blackjack mentioned. However, the 90 degree TNC connector for the antenna cable does have a sort of quick release function should I decide that I need to undo the  other side.

http://www.px-airsoft.com/showroom/model/largepic.jsp?p=../user/1213907847691/gallery/b_1330225648555007871.jpg

There's a link to what I'm talking about if you haven't seen it before. It isn't very speedy by any means, but then again the JPC isn't a quick release carrier anyways so I don't find it to be that big of a deal. With the cable I have from px-airsoft I have plenty of length to run it over the shoulder, so I may end up giving it a go.

edit: on a side note, I have found that the hose on my source bladder is super long and I noticed that many of your guys look like they are a good length. Is there a way to trim the tube or is it just coiled up somehow in the pouch?

Edited by ctres94