Pictures of your Plate Carriers

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My AWS OCPC is above (but I got some new pics of it so I'll post them up anyways), that is now loaded up with my level IV plates and used more for real life/work stuff. I recently acquired a Flyye 609

A homebrew mod, I was trying to get proper tubes from a Scandinavian supplier but these started appearing on ebay. Nowadays you can buy FMA/TMC cummerbund with them fitted. I did a little write up

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well to don it you'd only have to undo one side, so it shouldn't matter unless you want to lay it out like the above. I personally think it looks awesome. 

How come you're not running the hydro tube over the right and not the left? Surely you'd want to have the least about of potential obstructions to shouldering a weapon on the right?

I actually have my JPC set up almost the same as Ezek_GrayFox, and I find that I can get it on and off easy enough by undoing just one side of the cummerbund as Blackjack mentioned. However, the 90 degree TNC connector for the antenna cable does have a sort of quick release function should I decide that I need to undo the  other side.

http://www.px-airsoft.com/showroom/model/largepic.jsp?p=../user/1213907847691/gallery/b_1330225648555007871.jpg

There's a link to what I'm talking about if you haven't seen it before. It isn't very speedy by any means, but then again the JPC isn't a quick release carrier anyways so I don't find it to be that big of a deal. With the cable I have from px-airsoft I have plenty of length to run it over the shoulder, so I may end up giving it a go.

edit: on a side note, I have found that the hose on my source bladder is super long and I noticed that many of your guys look like they are a good length. Is there a way to trim the tube or is it just coiled up somehow in the pouch?

Edited by ctres94