Hendrix2247

Pictures of your Plate Carriers

I also substituted the plastic thingies for rigid foam I had from my old CIRAS. Much better now. It's a very comfy carrier and I don't miss not having padding on the sides, except when hit :D

See if you can find anyone who's bought a G&P AEG/GBBR; The foam in the box is decent. I use it for kneepads and also replacing the plate, it's about 1/2 an inch thick and pretty stiff. Works a treat!

Haha, I'll chase people around the safe sound and steal the inners to their boxes!

That sounds rude...

I've seen someone on here used that childs playmat stuff in a Ciras vest, you know the kind the jigsaws together?
I would of thought that was way to thick...

And don't be surprised if April comes and goes and you don't get it, or you get it before then. Crye is real wishy washy with deadlines, sometimes they happen exactly on time, sometimes early, but most of the time they are late by a longshot.

• Like 1

Haha, I'll chase people around the safe sound and steal the inners to their boxes!

That sounds rude...

I've seen someone on here used that childs playmat stuff in a Ciras vest, you know the kind the jigsaws together?

I used the mat stuff. Try eBay

That sounds rude...

I've used play mat foam as well for fake plates. You can get the stuff in varying thicknesses; the stuff I bought turned out to be 0.50", which is actually I think a bit too thin compared to a real ballistic plate, but it otherwise works well.

My new PC. Nothing special, just a Condor Quick Release. I want to pick up a 6094 soon and join the big boys, haha.

Doesn't breathe as well as my old vest, but I like the look and feel a lot more. Fits tighter and doesn't lose molle space when adjusting it.

IMG_0155.jpg

yeah I have a couple of FB's there on my 6094 and I've noticed zero movement while I've been testing it.  I would ask why the PTT is like that as it looks like it could pull on it, whereas the integrated pouches would keep the wire in line, but to be honest I figure you know what works for you.

Nah the PTT is fine. The clip makes it pretty secure where it is with little chance of it popping off and keeps it right where I need it when I need to transmit.

My bloated TMC JPC. I only load each mag with 60 rounds (personal assuming 2:1 as/rs ratio) and I like to be in the thick of it so 540 rounds for average 2-3 hour games does me quite well in a scrappy/skirmish environment, on a milsim or filmsim I'll probably not even do that in a weekend.

The double pouch on the right side will be replaced with a holster once I get a claw mount for my gcode, currently there is a pouch with my BFG in and comms to follow.

A small hydration pouch at the bottom on the rear balances out the weight.

Edited by farrasdevell