Hendrix2247

Pictures of your Plate Carriers

Got an Eagle Universal chest rig for cheap (as in 20$ cheap) and as I always do with my gear, I looked at it for too long and decided I could make it more suitable to my needs.

DSC00572.jpg

Gonna put two rows of MOLLE on the left side and four on the right...

Anyone know where to source the fake soft armor inserts, i think they were made by Toy Soldier?? Thanks.

I'm guessing this is what you're talking about. I can't help you here though as I do not know Chinese. So I don't know how you're gonna order the stuff.

http://www.aggressor-group.com/websales_armor01.htm

Got an Eagle Universal chest rig for cheap (as in 20$ cheap) and as I always do with my gear, I looked at it for too long and decided I could make it more suitable to my needs.

Gonna put two rows of MOLLE on the left side and four on the right...

Oops, wrong thread...

Got my Guarder Weesatch today, Im big but its still a bit big for me.

Weesatch.jpg

Sorry CapaziousZepher for stealing you knife thing, but its really comfortable.

Actually yes, the fire and heat of a round tend to make them fairly clean (IRL) and most infections from puncture wounds (ie running into a tree- saw a guy get his ear pierced in Snowmass in the woods this year...) are due to inadequate materials used to cover them.

KM

While it may be clean after the round goes through, it sure ain't going to stay clean while when you fall on the ground in the dust and dirt.

Got these last week, it's not finished yet.

All stuff is Eagle in coyote brown:

- Plate carrier

- triple m4 pouch

- M9 double mag pouch

- Hydration Pouch

- 2 grenade pouches

- shoulder pads

SS100240.jpg

SS100242.jpg

Could someone tell me where to buy a Pantac PACA? I've been tearing my hair out trying to find it anywhere online!

Try these guys, they don't have any in stock at the mo, but I'm sure if you ask they can get them.

www.airsoftsupplier.co.uk

What is you guy's opinion on the Dimondback Tactical FAPC? I plan on picking one up when I get the extra funds.

Not to derail the picture thread or anything though :blush:

Edited by Communi

I used to have one, but got rid of it as it always felt too small, not enough real estate on it. It was, however, very adjustable and available for a good price. It was just not my thing, favor my RRV and SKD chest rig.

DSCF1268.jpg

put this up in the gear thread but meant to put it here since its not reely a full loadout.

like i said there its a wip and still needs some essential small things.

After an embarassing amount of money, and nearly eight months scouring the earth, I've finally completed my project :)

Eagle Industries RRS-V w/Rear Plate Carrier

normal_P5053789.jpg

(click for full view)

Everything but the PACA, Rear Plate Carrier and PRR pouch is Eagle or Allied Industries RLCS...