Hendrix2247

Pictures of your Plate Carriers

TAG makes their own insert specifically made for the Banshee and it indeed only holds two. (Get it from somewhere else if you can, of course; that price is a bit absurd.)

I feel like it'd be possible to fit a little bit more, like a pistol mag or something, but that's just speculation - someone who actually owns one will probably know.

Can anyone confirm the TAG kangaroo inserts are hook and loop? Looking for dual mag inserts to stick in my APC cumberbund are came across the TAG ones which look promising. 

Thanks. I'm curious to know whether one side is hook and the other is loop though. I know the KYWI's are hook on both sides (or both loop I forget). I want to make sure the TAG's are hook AND loop

My new Solid Fox Crye Rep CPC. Still work in progress, but seriously need to get some comms sorted and some plates for it. Anyone know a good hydration unit for one of these?

HPIM1667.jpg

HPIM1671.jpg

Edited by GhostWolf

provisional setup for the FSK/MJK loadout still have a few things to get and rearrange

SAPI plates are going to be added too.

please forgive the tacticool pillow

IMG_0201.jpg

IMG_0202.jpg

IMG_0203.jpg

IMG_0204.jpg

IMG_0205.jpg

TYR Tactical Assaulters Zip On Panel 50oz Hydration

Do you think one of them would fit onto a solidfox CPC? And which bladder did you use in it m8

Edited by GhostWolf

Do you think one of them would fit onto a solidfox CPC? And which bladder did you use in it m8

I'm not sure if it will zip on to the existing zippers assuming the Solidfox CPC has them. With the TYR, one zipper is located on the panel itself, the other is on one of the zipper platforms. Though, I bet you could easily replace the zipper orientation and be able to mount Crye Precision panels.

Here's my rig for my SEAL/MARSOC loadout.

Pantac MBSS with a Flyye PACA

Just need to change the M4 pouches for a LMG one and wait for the MBSS back pack to arrive and then its pretty much done

IMAG1467_zps38fc52aa.jpg