Pugboys big sale, aegs, gbb, springer, black gear desert gear

pugboy

Personally, I think it's a bit hasty to open a Paypal dispute after a week.

Let's face it, most of the people on here take a week to reply to a PM, never mind actually getting around to buying wrapping paper and taking things to the post office.

Hell, my secretary takes longer than a week to book peoples flights home and that takes her about 5 minutes on the EasyJet website.

Unfair?

Selfish?

Thoughtless?

Yep.

Human nature?

Also yep.

Course, once you open a Paypal dispute it's unlikely that the seller is going to go through with the sale and the situation becomes untenable.

Personally, I'd only ever consider a Paypal dispute as a means of recovering money after a failed transaction and NOT as a means of prodding a seller into completing one.

Course, that's just me.

Thank you evoacer, i would like to get this sorted, but i opened the dispute for my protection (only after i opened it found that i had 45 days now that the previoue 14days)

I would like to inform everyone this has been 2 WEEKS not 1,

I Opened a paypal dispute because i have been stuffed on sales via arnies before so rather have the claim open and then when its sorted getting it closed than loosing the money.

Richard

ps, i just sold load of stuff, took me 1 day to get it wrapped and posted and arrived the day after. not 1 week or 2,

I spoke to him after seeing this thread. Hopefully you should of all been made aware by Pugboy ?

If not: He's been real busy with work and hasn't been able to get to the post office but i was told TODAY everything will be posted. Everyone WILL receive they're items and i'm sorry on Pugboys part for the delay.

Anymore worries let me know, I have more internet access than him hence me answering these problems.

Thanks,

Jrd

No exciting parcel. No word from Pugboy since the 13th.

Thanks to Evoracer for trying to sort this out, but as it's down to Pugboy to act and I've had no explanation from him, I've opened a paypal dispute.

Sent Pugboy a pm to explain my position on the issue and a copy to Evoracer should Pugboy not get the message.

I'm disappointed it's come to this, but with other buyers not recieving items and a lack of comms from Pugboy, I feel justified in being cautious.

Sadly that's the first I've heard Chownsy, but cheers for the update mate. With a bit of luck the parcel will arrive and I can mark the dispute as resolved. Let's face it, none of us wants the agro of a paypal dispute.

yea i know, i just do them for my safety as money is valuble especialy at this period of finacial crisis with others.

Pugboys reponded saying he would do the same if it was the other way around,

Anyway fingers crossed today i get my parcel

Richard

yea i know, i just do them for my safety as money is valuble especialy at this period of finacial crisis with others.

Pugboys reponded saying he would do the same if it was the other way around,

Anyway fingers crossed today i get my parcel

Richard

Arrived today,

got a sling and a speed loader as a free gift,

Boots fit nicely.

Had to put the clothing straight in the wash as have come from a smokey enviroment but bar that thanks and was worth the wait :D

Richard

• 4 weeks later...

Hi sorry i havent replied

Ive just started a new buisness in my spare time

and am also still working full time

On top of this im gutting my house and rebuilding everything

so as you can guess i dont have time to come on all that much

because of my busyness at the moment its proberly best the mods shut this down as I dont have the time to keep coming back and checking every day

sorry

thanks

Ash

Archived