Airsoft Shopping in Hong Kong

Fightingchook

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rudysw2, any advice on cool airsoft shops in Macao?

There's only 2 that I know of - Target and Castle: Target's the better of the 2 IMHO. HK is much cheaper and more to choose from. As I understand it, the Macao shops buy all their stuff from HK, anyway... There's also the IPSCGM.COM store and he sells some real steel bits n bobs (mostly Magpul and a bit of LaRue), 5.11 & Blackhawk gear but no AEGs: he seems to do a bit of custom work on AEGs but he said he couldn't get a license to sell AEGs.

Forgot to mention there's a store called S.W.A.T. on the way up to the Ruins of St. Paul's that also sells reasonably-priced 5.11 gear, Propper BDUs/ACUs, as well as some China copy uniforms. She also carries gas for GBB guns and maybe BBs.

On the Hong Kong Island side, don't forget we have a few also including Classic Army, A-1 and UNCompany. I personally am an advocate of UN as I get much of my work done there. If you are looking into good quality custom work, they are probably one of the more trust-worthy ones. As for the former two. A-1: Chinamade and a lot of junk. Classic Army: Just a branch store.

• 2 weeks later...
Thorough guide - great job.

Anyone gone along to redwolfairsoft?

Yup. Horrible service. They kept constantly reminding us that they weren't a store when we went up and said they don't do walk in retail service. Then we told them we wanted to order products up front as they said we could on their website and the guy there directed us to this little computer and kept telling us to hurry up. They don't have a showroom either. Overall: Poor experience! Just order online. Don't bother going up to their office.

Thorough guide - great job.

Anyone gone along to redwolfairsoft?

Yep...been there a couple of times. They don't really have a showroom like WGC or Dentrinity. The guys there have been very friendly though (e.g. there's been lotsa complaints about Clarence Lai for example but he was very friendly to me).

Red Wolf was sorley dissapointing for me, I have never been a fan, they were friendly enough, but the service wasn't exactly great, although they did offer to hold onto a product from their next shipment, which was out of stock that I wanted.

I declined at went to WGC....... and the service was far better, I ended up spending quite a bit.

And to clear up the Ebaybanned walk-in, they are quite happy to sell to you up front from their warehouse as long as yoy give them a shout before hand.

Fightingchook, I have never found Armed Forces to be that bad with customer service, I have always found them to be relatively helpful, espcially when looking for small parts and the like. Plus Pantac stuff is cheaper there than alot of the other retailers.

+1 on SupremeCo too If you after gear, Eagle, Blackhawk and such - price is average, but that stuff is expensive anyway

I'd also probably give Cop9Gun a miss though... and that's not just becuase of the pink shirted girly men :P There is nothing you can't get in there that you cant find in Gunners really, plus you will get the "customer service" from the not always enthusiastic staff ;)

Just my opinions ^_^

Is there a "go-to" place for custom guns in Mong Kok (e.g. WGC)? I mention WGC, only 'cos of the overall good rep, for kit and service, they've got.

The only thing is, their custom M4/M16s look too good to be true. Take the custom M4A1 New Type ($1,784.04), for example. It's built on G&P parts (not the absolute best, but solid nevertheless), souped up in the WGC workshop and shoots 330-360FPS "out of the box" (at least that's what WGC claims on the website) - all for 1700 bucks.

• 2 weeks later...

Add yet one more appreciator of this thread. Thanks mate, im actually in Hong Kong at the end of next month for a holiday, and i was having hells own job finding out about stockists. This is a godsend. And an excellent excuse for a first post. Thanks again.

Im looking forward to getting a decent EOTECH while im over there. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Try Ben at ADV, info from the first page

"I,

Shop : Adventurer Military Outdoor Equipment

Shop Address : Shop 24a

Hours : 2 till 9pm

English : B But Thai is better.

CS : A

Range : B+

Well stocked Uniform, army surplus and airsoft accessories shop with some guns."

Can anyone in HK recommend where to pick up a Chinese copy of this hoodie, other than US Surplus next to Classic Army?

I'm after one too. They've been out of stock in EB like forever (I emailed Paul and he answered they'll be back "soon") :(

EDIT: removed pic from quote

Archived