Airsoft Shopping in Hong Kong

Fightingchook

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

do you know if there are any issues buying from Hong Kong and them shipping to me in the UK, will the airsoft guns be confiscated by customs?

the best way is to take the plane back with it in your bag (not the hand bag that will be refused)

i am used to buy in taiwan and coming back in the plane via HK... now they know me at the virgin desk and ask me if i need a bag check :)

the first time was exciting buy the way, as much as a night cqb for the adrenaline!

• 3 weeks later...

i know this is a little off topic but it is regarding airsoft in hong kong.

what happened to PMC training CQB site in kowloon, when i left for overseas last year they were still in business, i'm back now a year later and they dont answer calls, the phone is somehow disconected and their facebook has been untouched by the admins for ages.

-brendan

• 3 months later...

hello Guys,

out of the shop listed above, which one is the best and cheapest shop to find the following?

(i will have a full saturday of shopping so i have plenty of time to do a lots of them! i may even have few spare hours on sunday before ending to shanghai if i found a site to play)

-molle pistol and MP5 mag pouch in desert tan

-serpa type holster for TM hi-capa

-SAS kit for Tm hi-capa 5.1

hello Guys,

out of the shop listed above, which one is the best and cheapest shop to find the following?

(i will have a full saturday of shopping so i have plenty of time to do a lots of them! i may even have few spare hours on sunday before ending to shanghai if i found a site to play)

-molle pistol and MP5 mag pouch in desert tan

-serpa type holster for TM hi-capa

-SAS kit for Tm hi-capa 5.1

pouches are available in lots of stores, but i know Armed Forces stocks quite a lot of pantac stuff in-store. WGC has a wide selection, but they don't stock all their stuff in the showroom because most of it is in their warehouse. but i went there yesterday and i'm pretty sure they recently restocked on pantac gear.

as far as i know, there isn't a serpa for the hicapa 5.1, but normal 1911 serpas can be modified to fit them.

serpa holsters are also easily found in many stores, so just make sure to buy the legit ones and not the chinese clones. the legit ones will be in blackhawk packaging.

shops to try are SupremeCo (18th floor of this building. don't worry, its right next to kwong wah street) or AXES which is in the 'gun tunnel'. they both have a lot of legit serpas.

if you're talking about the Nine Ball SAS kit then DENtrinity stocks a lot of nine ball stuff for pistols, so you could look in there.

hope this helps.

thanks a lot for the feedback... i will check these shops first.

as it looks my shopping list got longer:

-belt holster for hi capa with laser, black or green

-molle ambidext holster for hi capa, in desert or tan

-titrium sight for 4.3 and 5.1

-6 molle mag pouch, desert or tan

-2 mp5 mag pouch, desert or tan

i will let you know how it went and try to make a short report about all the shops i have seen.

by the way, i fly out of HK is at 19h30 on sunday, is there any fun pistol CQB site i can go on sunday? weather is bad so it has to be inside :rolleyes:

so,

i just spend 6h in HK doing airsoft shopping... OMG... it is something any airsofter should do one day in its life.

my first conclusion, if you like tune AEG, better go to Taiwan (model work is better), but other wise there is all the pcs you need to make it yourself in HK. the dream for any DOY.

about handgun, the dream, everywhere and for very cheap... you can find any pcs who were ever sold.

about gear/camo, a small issue for me as there is little desert DPM pouch, but otherwise, i am coming back with 2 holster and 2 green molle pouch almost as i wanted. You can find any uniform you want and at all prices!

so, the one to go for me:

-dentrinity,good stock of part for GBB and high quality gear. 2 of them speak english

-tokyo model, any replacement for TM

-cop9 gun, the chineze copy for a bargain..

-guns and guys, few very nice custom 1911 and hi capa

-another one which is not on the list near gunner airsoft with quite some pouch and gear

what i had to resist: metal slide infinity for tem hi capa 5.1 for 40£.... but i do not need one, but it is cheap, but..... no, i resisted to the temptation, i am an idiot.

it's pretty amazing isn't it?

oh yesssssssssss

you know, there are these videos, you know about the map and the number of X on it... but be there and doing one shop after the other for parts is awesome.

I still prefer Taiwan, but having all the shop at the same place is very handy. And the price of th made in china and made in TW is ridiculous.... it is worth buying a lot and ship it home. full metal for 60euros, OMG, and some of the custom.... i am having a moment again :flamed:

So, after Taipei, tokyo, hong kong, my next target is san jose in September :) ... i should write a article in one of the free mag on where to go shopping for airsoft if you have teleportation system at home :D

• 4 weeks later...

i did ehobby but not redwolf.

but as say higher, my prefered one is dentrinity for the stock of part. i also bought a condor molle holster in tan (unfortunately they only had one)

You did also visit SupremeCo right? They got some pretty nice real steel gear and tactical clothing.

-brendan

i think there are very good shops in UK... but we do not have one street with 18 of them... Well, what is better, quantity or quality, i will go for the second one.

But as i said higher in the post, it is something any airsoft player should do in a life time. it is fun to do all these shop. But there are keen on the not touching due to the number of people coming to their shops every days.

Went to the shops today.

I've been before, back in 2005, so I knew what to expect, but it was still awesome!

Nice to see WGC has a walk-in showroom at last.

It was only a 'recce', just to price up some stuff, I'll be going back down next week sometime to spend some cash :)

• 4 months later...

Archived