Airsoft Shopping in Hong Kong

Fightingchook

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

It´s weird. I waited another week before I sent them an e-mail asking for the shipping rate and if anything I ordered is in stock. And after another week still the same: No reaction. Did GnG stop shipping to Europe/Germany? I ordered a lot the last few years and have no idea what´s up :(

I kept the chinese new year in mind but the first request was an online-shop order weeks ago. The last mail was at the 16. January.

on RSOVs front page also, they dont deliver in January due to holidays, come back 2nd of February, maybe they also gone for long holidays :)
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Ehobby is great! But they been busy these past month, with the new showroom and all.

They took at leased three weeks to answer my email enquiries that by the time they did call me up, i had already went down to the new store and bought my stuff! lol.

But should be better, i think you were just unlucky, you should try contacting them again and see if you can them to find the tracking number!

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone. Anyone here having real issues with Ebairsoft/Beijing Shop?

I have been desperately after a TMC 6094 plate carrier.

I have ordered an AOR1 from the BJ shop through ebay, and a multicam one through Ebairsoft.

No sign of any process in the last two weeks. however i ordered a pair of multicam gen 2 pants from ebairsoft and they were shipped within the week.

On enquiring I am always told that the items are in stock. Should I expect a month long + wait for these vests or are they actually just out stock? they are certainly not marked as being out of stock, and they are still selling the AOR1's on ebay.

Is going through AliExpress a safer option? do these come direct from the supplier or should I just give up and cut my losses.

Any advice appreciated.

ebairsoft can be Hit And Miss and I've had to chase them to ship stock before. They also lose orders. However in my experience, their hearts are in the right place and with a nudge, they'll ship or refund.

I personally wouldn't touch AliExpress again with a bargepole. Full of cheap and nasty copies in my experience being sold as legit.

• 2 weeks later...

Any HK-based lads have any idea if Den Trinity, or anywhere else in HK for that matter, have GBB MP7s in stock..?

Cheers

Dunno! Haven't checked in the last two weeks! But i do remember seeing a poster on one of the gun stores for the GBB MP7 around Airsoft MK street, can't say for certain that it's at Den Trinity store though. If i have time, i'll drop by the street tonight and have a peek for you.

Dunno! Haven't checked in the last two weeks! But i do remember seeing a poster on one of the gun stores for the GBB MP7 around Airsoft MK street, can't say for certain that it's at Den Trinity store though. If i have time, i'll drop by the street tonight and have a peek for you.

Thanks a lot mate - I'm hearing there's a bit of an MP7 drought in HK, though. Kevin from Toy Soldier suggested Den Trinity on the off chance and Ming from Spartan Airsoft said he hasn't seen any for a while...

Thanks a lot mate - I'm hearing there's a bit of an MP7 drought in HK, though. Kevin from Toy Soldier suggested Den Trinity on the off chance and Ming from Spartan Airsoft said he hasn't seen any for a while...

Hello! sorry it took so long, just came back from Mongkok's Dundas Street a.k.a Airsoft Gun Street!

I'm afraid it ain't all good, Den Trinity didn't have any promotional material displayed about the MP7 GBB, they only had the poster of the TM MP7 electric version, when i enquire about the MP7 GBB, they gave me a bland stare and told me they didn't have any in stock and when i asked about the TM MP7 GBB they had no idea about it either, nor when it will come or the price, oh, and no stock of the electric version either.

Disappointed in the customer interaction to be honest (It was in Canto too), must of been a bad day for them today, it was kind of busy......

So, hop down to Gun's n Guy's, one of many outlets (They have three shops, each a street away) i went to the one on the same street as Den Trinity.

Went inside and was happy to see some promotional posters about the TM MP7 GBB, i asked about it, much friendlier response, But they don't have any in stock, but expect it by next month, no idea on price, also enquired about Umarex MP7, no stock either.

Went to a few other independent gun store, no luck, then found Tokyo Model Company, they have the TM MP7 GBB promotional leaflet on the font window door too.

No umarex mp7 either, but TM MP7 GBB might be round the corner, no stocks yet and none has been shipped to their knowledge, although they have been sent promotional leaflets and posters. They have no idea of umarex restock, but they expect TM mp7 in two weeks and have a rough estimate price of around HKD$3000.

So there you go, i really didn't think Den Trinity or any of them to have them so soon, so guess we have to wait a little longer! :)

Many thanks mate - greatly appreciated. I've given Guns n Guys a wide berth for a a few years because of their snotty attitude but Tokyo Model are a good bunch of blokes. I'm avoiding travelling to HK until well after the after Golden Week (trying my best to avoid the Mainland hordes :angry22: ), so hopefully the TM version will have landed...

Cheers

Many thanks mate - greatly appreciated. I've given Guns n Guys a wide berth for a a few years because of their snotty attitude but Tokyo Model are a good bunch of blokes. I'm avoiding travelling to HK until well after the after Golden Week (trying my best to avoid the Mainland hordes :angry22: ), so hopefully the TM version will have landed...

Cheers

No problem! I hope it comes too! I've got the Electric version and always been envious of the GBB version! But don't really trust the Umarex version, so really looking forward to the trusted TM MP7 GBB! :D

oh wait, I believe MP7GBB from Tokyo Marui isn't out yet? I have been waiting for it to launch hoping someone will make a PK against KSC / UMAREX MP7.

on the other hand, a Taiwan Company hinted that they are creating a MP7GBB with the "Correct Size" (a bit longer than those we have atm), but judge from their promote technique I believe this is from the same factory that created more trouble than performance......

Which Taiwan Company?

WE? KWA?

Umarex is basically a KWA/KWC so can't be them, but a WE version? hmmm...

Well, problem with WE is that they have very loose tolerances and their parts are not exactly all that good, its why they keep falling apart!

that said, they are a little bit more cheaper! I guess it'll come down to what if they will be compatible with other types of gas magazines and how many rounds that can hold.

Power wise, i expect a W.E. version to be pretty good!

Archived