WE Gas Blow Back Series Part 2 - SCAR

Airsoft Buddy

Just received a phone call from Taiwan WE this morning. They tell me that they will launch the Gas Blow Back SCAR soon. For more details, they will send me later. For the launch date, they said will around within 6 months.

Once I got any news about this WE GBB SCAR, I will post it here to share with you guys.

Thanks

Airsoft Buddy

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, a GBB rifle that isnt an M4! Its amazing to see these relatively new companies start moving in such great directions. This is really exciting news. If the general performance is anything like their M4, Ill be first in line to get one.

Inok is making GBB SCAR as well, along with mp5, m16, aug and m4 in their GBB line.

And we will probably be dead and buried by the time they finish half of them.

WE just surprises me every time I get wind of their GBB rifle developments and practices. From what Ive gathered they are actually seeking to improve their products and do so RAPIDLY. They are about to chew off a huge chunk of the GBB rifle market that may last for many years.

And we will probably be dead and buried by the time they finish half of them.

WE just surprises me every time I get wind of their GBB rifle developments and practices. From what Ive gathered they are actually seeking to improve their products and do so RAPIDLY. They are about to chew off a huge chunk of the GBB rifle market that may last for many years.

HAH... yeah we'll be dead. Anyone think that Inokatsu will be alive beyond us? I think so... he's a robot, designed to make us want certain guns that we only hear of.

Anyways... This is definitely great news. Although it seems as though they are only capable of working off a design they KNOW works. Making a G36 or MP5 would mean they have to fabricate a new internal design. They would also have to find a way around the cooling effect for a MP5 seeming there would be a lot of gas expelled too quickly from the shorter bolt (Faster Rate of Fire due to a shorter bolt). I'm sure they can get around these small quirks.

I've never seen a review on the Maruzen MP5K... is there one on here?

Archived