WE Gas Blow Back Series Part 2 - SCAR

Airsoft Buddy

The more GBB rifles there are out with common internals will mean the more spare parts there are available, the more aftermarket parts there will be, and the more sorted things will get overall.

I'm sure that it will be some time before this is actually released for sale.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nah... Want just G43 GBB rifle, not anymore new Colts etc.

Yeah...I never really understood why companies tend to release so many different M4's and M16's along with different accessories. They should just make a base M4 and have as many accessories you'd want to put on. Even if it's to make money or whatnot - it's just impractical (like Western Arms)

Yeah...I never really understood why companies tend to release so many different M4's and M16's along with different accessories. They should just make a base M4 and have as many accessories you'd want to put on. Even if it's to make money or whatnot - it's just impractical (like Western Arms)

This is more expensive to the end user than just producing the model. Take for instance a G&P M16A4 MWS. Buying an M16A3 without RIS, then adding the RIS and the proper lower reciever is going to total over the 375$ they want for the G&P M16A4 MWS anyway.

Supply and demand, as people want more "unique" styled guns they want it cheaper, if a company is willing to put it out for cheaper than people can build it than they are guarenteed to sell their product. Simple marketing really :)

Wooo Gas SCAR, if it doesnt have the issues the WE M4 has this could be win for those looking at a GBB SCAR.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived