Products they SHOULD make

Furey

look into KTW.

I was all poised to buy the KTW Mosin Nagant, untill i talked to people who owned one.. well here's the short version: Mostly plastic, horrible finish, allmost garuenteed to break within a few shots, no spare parts avalible, no way to upgrade it, and the magasine is horrible.

In other words, it is the worlds most expensive wallhanger, and we still very much need a skirmish ready Mosin Nagant springer, the KTW doesen't even count.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

VFC has got make a 417.

and someone please make a decent, democratically priced, AG36 ris grenade launcher, preferably the long version.

Since Magpul will be releasing a Masada/bushmaster ACR, will they also be releasing a Massoud? I sure hope so.

A Magpull PDR would also be nice.

And we need moar MARPAT gear with decent colors. :)

I can see why the factories are churning out M4/M16/AK's. Id say airsoft is ranked like this in their eyes:

1. Casual Modern Guns (Hence some stupid guns that would not even work in RS).

2. Modern Milsim Guns

3. WWII Milsim Guns

4. Vietnam Milsim Guns

5. Anything else

So for every 5-10 M4/M16 there might be a WW2 model coming, and you can add that up for vietnamguns and others.

Seems most weapons people want are WW2 replicas, but to be honest, I don't see that much WW2 games to justify a whole factory filled with ww2 guns..

I think they just need to be on their toes on what new guns are coming out, like IAR that the US is planning to replace the ol saw with(?), and other new guns.

Perhaps read more on the http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/ , shrug.

It's called a rapid prototyping machine, they cost an arm and a leg and run off auto CAD3D type software, toss in a close range 3D laser scanner and you can reverse engineer just about anything....DO WANT.

I need to get me one of these - there are so many stupid looking guns I would love to see as an AEG - HK G11 FTW!

On the HK21 thoughts, there was a guy next door to Fire Support, Elite Engineering I think, who make a few G3 SG1 based HK21 custom guns - they weighed a ton but looked great.

Demand isn't high enough for the effort involved in developing and making new weapons. Simple as that.

For the time and money involved in making a Stoner, RPD or any other 'niche' weapon they can produce five M4 variants which will sell many times more.

Its down to the individual workshops and enthusiasts with manufacturing know how to bash them up. Like the voodoo machine works K98 & Mosin Nagant's. Shoot & Scoots Bren, .30cal & .50cal. Etc

Every time a thread like this comes up I say the same thing, an H&K MG4 please... and a H&K GMG.

*keeps dreaming*

Lets not forget all the new pistol goodness from H&K!

and a good MX8 (or was it XM8) because I haven't found any Gen III of SRC so far.

G&G should make the F2000 they said they were going to in 2008.

Why? The FN2000 gargles balls.

On a serious note, a few people willing to give thier left arm for a gun doesn't make it a sound business proposition. Manufacturers will look at demand, and demand says "I want am Akz and am M4z plz". Whether a 3 page thread disagrees or not.

Lets not forget all the new pistol goodness from H&K!

and a good MX8 (or was it XM8) because I haven't found any Gen III of SRC so far.

Actually I'd appreciate it if H&K themselves would hurry up and finalise/launch the P46 UCP so that I can buy that instead of a P8, lol.

enough of the "guns we want" this should be a "products we want" thread (it says products not guns in the title)

And in that vein, two ideas.

box of ten MP5K midcaps (15 rounder mags made midcap would hold about 55 rounds)

L22 and L86 conversion kits (i'd take a plastic front end for an L22 for £30-40)

enough of the "guns we want" this should be a "products we want" thread (it says products not guns in the title)

And in that vein, two ideas.

box of ten MP5K midcaps (15 rounder mags made midcap would hold about 55 rounds)

L22 and L86 conversion kits (i'd take a plastic front end for an L22 for £30-40)

*shakes head*

The demand for MP5K mags and L86's is MASSIVE ain't it...

A proper AUG A2, with the folding cocking handle and removable sight/rails, etc.

A proper AUG A3 (even though I think it looks pants) because they just should make one. Enough with this cheap way out, bolting some carp onto a TM AUG SR clone...

Hell, a proper AUG multi-barrel multi mod full set, with everything from 9mm to H-Bar in A2 and A3 variants... :wub:

I swear, one day, when I'm a billionairre, Fighting Hedgehogs Armouries will be licensing the plans from Steyr and making them. They'll come in a foam-lined metal flight-case thingy with all the neat cut-outs and things. Maybe a servile "caddy" to follow you around while you skirmish:

"Might I recommend the A3 DMR with 3-9x scope for this shot, Sir?"

"Thank you, Jeeves"

god dammit i need to emegrate, seriously. a green card cant be that hard to obtain if you posess the right skills.....

edit: hang on dyno, do real guns come in the same sort of boxes as airsoft guns??? Cool! imagine the glee when that bad boy arrives in the post.

god dammit i need to emegrate, seriously. a green card cant be that hard to obtain if you posess the right skills.....

edit: hang on dyno, do real guns come in the same sort of boxes as airsoft guns??? Cool! imagine the glee when that bad boy arrives in the post.

Yup.

In America, there are certain circumstances in which they can be mailed directly to your home but this was not one of them:

DSCF2731.jpg

DSCF2732.jpg

How in the heck would you know? I don't think a Briton here has ever shot/seen/smelled/touched one.

Well, I've put a fair amount of rounds through both FS2000s and F2000s... And I have to agree with the Brit - I wasn't at all impressed.

Now, back on topic... Products they should make: Umm... I got nothing... I'm actually pretty happy with the current crop of offerings. (Though, I am anxiously awaiting the Marui TMP AEP).

How in the heck would you know? I don't think a Briton here has ever shot/seen/smelled/touched one.

(FS2000 Owner and proud to be able to own one in my somewhat "free" country)

Please, please turn this into a gun control thread so it can go ahead and die...

Archived