Products they SHOULD make

Furey

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't need to get jockied in the chocolate starfish to know its both uncomfortable and unsuitable for the intended purpose.

Don't knock it until you've tried it. :P

And if you can't make your point without being crude, that might be a clue that you need to think about it a bit more. <_<

A proper AUG A3 (even though I think it looks pants) because they just should make one. Enough with this cheap way out, bolting some carp onto a TM AUG SR clone...

Wouldn't that get smelly after a while?

(Sorry)

In terms of I Want - AUG HBAR, or an HBAR conversion kit would rock though.

Infact, more conversion kits so you make best use of good existing internals and just stick nice bits around them.

Ergonomic nightmare? You'd be surprised how comfortable is that beastie!

I would be surprised if i had not witnessed many an owner struggling like *fruitcage* to reload and bring it bare on me...you may cry 'oh but he was an inexperienced player', however that's bs, its a *fruitcage* nightmare of a bullpup and ugly as *fruitcage* to boot...

But lets not quibble with the rifle of choice for so many great armed forces across the globe...like...errr...Peru and Slovenia...

Also lets not forget that the rifle was trialled and ditched by the Norwegians in favor of the 416...5.56 in less convoluted shell...

I would be surprised if i had not witnessed many an owner struggling like *fruitcage* to reload and bring it bare on me...you may cry 'oh but he was an inexperienced player', however that's bs, its a *fruitcage* nightmare of a bullpup and ugly as *fruitcage* to boot...

But lets not quibble with the rifle of choice for so many great armed forces across the globe...like...errr...Peru and Slovenia...

Also lets not forget that the rifle was trialled and ditched by the Norwegians in favor of the 416...5.56 in less convoluted shell...

However, you forget the one eternal truth about airsoft -

Airsoft is the ultimate expression of form over function.

It doesn't matter if someone thinks a gun is ugly or not, given that they all pretty much do the same thing, (i.e. fire little plastic balls at roughly the same power with roughly the same accuracy), and beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Big high cap mags make for fewer mag changes.

Don't knock it until you've tried it. :P

And if you can't make your point without being crude, that might be a clue that you need to think about it a bit more. <_<

I said it quite plainly. But the owner didn't want to accept he had an ugly baby. He used a metaphor, I used a metaphor.

I have no quarrel with you AUG-man. I love AUGs and also wish they would make more.

In terms of I Want - AUG HBAR, or an HBAR conversion kit would rock though.

Infact, more conversion kits so you make best use of good existing internals and just stick nice bits around them.

You mean like this:

Boom Arms H-Bar Kit?

Been out for years.

Can't afford that and/or don't want to wait for it to be back in stock? Try the clone (Although it's not as exact a replica of the real steel):

Clone H-Bar Kit available on Gunner's or direct from the makers here, as reported in this thread in the news section of this forum on January the 12th. :)

As for other conversion kits, there are - or were - parts available for every 5.56mm barrel length option for the AUG, see the helpdesk thread (link in my sig) for more information and links, and see my posts in the AUG Pictures thread, as I've got most of 'em... :D (Working on the 9mm conversion now, then Project AUG will be complete!)

EDIT - Angel, I've got no quarrel with you either, nor with anyone else here for that matter. I'd just prefer not to see people being crude for no reason. You could have used a different metaphor, or just not bothered arguing. But fair enough either way. Let's not dwell on these things, eh? We're all friends here.

Madbull should be making a gbb KRISS soon, they have shown a 3d design prototype at least.

I'd love a Mosin-Nagant springer, I couldn't believe the price of the KTW, the real thing (standard 91/30, not the sniper, those are about $1000 if you find one) can be bought in near new shape for $100, could buy ten real ones for the price of the KTW. My really really nice brand new Finnish M39 Mosin-Nagant was $360. I've been thinking of buying a worn old 91/30 for $50 and creating a gas bolt and hopup for it, but I'd need a lathe and some precision small scale milling equipment for that.

Back to the topic, I'd like to see more guns made with decent aluminum alloys rather than pot metal, the cost really wouldn't be that much more for many components.

I'd like to see more simple and affordable midcaps with metal bodies for all models, I'm not a big fan of most plastic mags. I haven't seen a clone of G&P Stanag mids yet, although there are clone Marui M16 lowcaps that are very affordable, I think I may buy a set.

For a long time I've wanted a replica of a Remington 7615 solid stock police rifle that had an interchangeable gas or spring cylinder and used Marui mags, that would be fun, never gonna see it though.

I had expected someone to make a H&K G11 by now, especially after the P90 was made.

An armored balaclava would probably sell really well, just a normal one with some flexible plastic and neoprene inserts to protect the face and mouth without being uncomfortable or clumsy.

Definitely Russian and Soviet sidearms to go with AKs, and definitely more WWII and Vietnam guns

I've been wondering where the AEG SKS is for years, I have a feeling that it's coming soon though

An airsoft specific gearbag would be neat, rather than just an expensive shooter's bag, something made with carrying airsoft parts and tools in mind, pouches for bags or bottles of bbs, something that doesn't leave you looking for a place to put stuff because it doesn't fit into the pouches/pockets of a shooter's bag and you don't want it banging around in the main compartment.

Inexpensive barrel safety covers that fit over silencers, I haven't seen any yet, but maybe I'm just looking in the wrong places.

More OD green gear and accessories. There's plenty of OD green stuff, but much more in just DE and black, I like OD.

Like, the Chinese cloning Cerberus from Gungrave? Or other funky guns from Poseidon Models?

Yes Poseidon Models are great. :D need more GITS and Appleseed goodness!

Off topic:

Now about that F2000. yes the JLS gearbox is not great, I had one, but the ergonomics of the JLS are not the same as the RS version. When it comes to changing mags, its way too easy, just push in the button under the pistolgrip and the mag immediatly falls out.

the ergonomics are very good, but comparing it to a 416 (which I have) is like comparing patatoes with tomatoes.

A more accurately build F2000 (selector swith on the right place, EGLM integration,..) Will be a smashing hit.

BTW Belgian special forces use it in Africa in covert ops missions. apart from the OICW (that is way to expensive and too heavy) it's the best integrated weapon system for the footsoldier.

But because you saw some players struggling with reloading it, it must be bad, well newsflash: give them a G36, M4, AK, sig, G3 or whatever, And you will see that they will still be struggling. ;) Why? because they don't train it.

Archived