Products they SHOULD make

Furey

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate how people pick on Armalites just because they are well designed and popular. If its successful, you don't have to bash it!

I would love a PPSH too, just not enough demand for WWII guns, especially Soviet

there is a custom made fiberglass kit for m14s though

I hate how people pick on Armalites just because they are well designed and popular. If its successful, you don't have to bash it!

We don't pick on Armalites.

We pick on manufacturers who *suitcase* out 20 armalites a year, and saying its revolutionary because it has a different fake gas block.

The RS Armalites, at least the un-raped ones, are very nice looking guns. The M16A1 is a lovely peice of kit. :)

The Tavor is being made by TCI armories in Canada...

As for the macho ###### on the FN2000, congratulations, you own the P90's obese, inbreed cousin with a STANAG lodged in it's rectum... you must be proud...

fixed :P a much more accurate description IMO

back on topic, need moar eastern bloc weaponry! VSS, AS-VAL, makarov PM, OC-14, PK/M, PP19 (bizon), PPSH41, mosin nagant.

i'd also love to see manufacturers making AK74 magazines out of REAL bakelite. i know it'll never happen, but i can dream damn it!

a variety of muzzle flash simulators would be epic as well.

I suppose VSS Vintorez (I dont know who will made it from acm manufacturers) and PPSH41 (Hexagon) are coming soon...

I would like they made PM (Makarov's pistol), APS (Stechkin's automatic pistol), cheap Galil ARM, PKM, Bren MK2, Walther PPK (something new and high-quality).

And I want _normal_ airsoft AK74 (VFC, Ino, LCT, A.C.M. are not look like a real 74 that I carried 7 years ago)

And if you can't make your point without being crude, that might be a clue that you need to think about it a bit more. <_<

Shortly followed by...

The one thing we don't need is more Armashites

If you can't make your point without using profanity (as per forum rules), that might be a clue that you need to think about it a bit more.

Had to be said ;)

I had one, but the ergonomics of the JLS are not the same as the RS version. When it comes to changing mags, its way too easy, just push in the button under the pistolgrip and the mag immediatly falls out.

RS FS2000/F2000s don't have a factory drop-free magazine capability.

Until they move the safety to the correct place and add/remove parts that are and aren't supposed to be there, I'm gonna pass on an f2000.

RS FS2000/F2000s don't have a factory drop-free magazine capability.

Until they move the safety to the correct place and add/remove parts that are and aren't supposed to be there, I'm gonna pass on an f2000.

The JLS FN F2000 is a great performing gun but it does have a few external differences along with a magazine problem. My magazine catch broke after less then a year and other magazines couldnt fit because of the little tab on the top of the magazine was too long. Its a quick fix to allow other m4 magazines but the magazine catch is the real problem. Other then that it has been a solid performer that has a nice ROF, nice accuracy, and superb distance.

I know G&G a few years ago said they were going to come out with one but I knew they wouldn't. It was supposed to come out last year but no go.

Archived