Wraith18A i want my money back

maxxxmonster

so its been exactly one month today. wraith18a had a thread up and i bought an aimpoint from him. paypal'd him that night. a few days pass and i find out that the shipping address was to my school so i pm him saying that if he hasnt sent it out if he could send it to my house address. no reply. a few weeks pass and i pm him asking if he ever sent it out this is what he said:

"Sorry man, not yet. Life's been killing me lately, my car's brakes just died too. I'll be getting your and everyone else's stuff out soon as I possibly can."

now i understand if you got stuff in your life but taking like 20 minutes out of your day or if you work at a place where usps delivers mail... not even 1 minute... to send a package... i pmed him a few days ago saying i wanted my money back... no reply... or at least not yet...

so its been exactly one month today. wraith18a had a thread up and i bought an aimpoint from him. paypal'd him that night. a few days pass and i find out that the shipping address was to my school so i pm him saying that if he hasnt sent it out if he could send it to my house address. no reply. a few weeks pass and i pm him asking if he ever sent it out this is what he said:

"Sorry man, not yet. Life's been killing me lately, my car's brakes just died too. I'll be getting your and everyone else's stuff out soon as I possibly can."

now i understand if you got stuff in your life but taking like 20 minutes out of your day or if you work at a place where usps delivers mail... not even 1 minute... to send a package... i pmed him a few days ago saying i wanted my money back... no reply... or at least not yet...

Can you still file a dispute on PayPal? If so, do so immediately.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived