DPM & MTP kit thread

I would assume its camo on the rear for if you go prone (not wearing kit or wearing a belt or chest rig), but i have seen some gear where your pouches cover the front and it is bare on the back pretty much (besides a starp or two). But i dont really know.

The builds great i find it really light weight and rather warm (obviously ha ha) im thinking of picking one up in ACU to go with that load out. Plus the invoice came with a small pack of haribo gummi bears so thats a plus ha ha.

I have just won a bid on ebay for a mice bit of kit ive been after so will post up pics as soon as its arrived. Its should be fine over the fleece and shouldnt cause over heating like an osprey might.

Grim

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have just won a bid on ebay for a mice bit of kit ive been after so will post up pics as soon as its arrived. Its should be fine over the fleece and shouldnt cause over heating like an osprey might.

Grim

You snagged a BHI carrier didn't you?

Damn Lerch your fast on your feet. There is no hiding it from you ha ha. Yeah i snagged a BHI carrier lol, for only £45 i havnt seen them for less than £60 so far but thats just me. I have been digging out all my on patrol ammo pouches ready for its arrival.

Grim

Yeah go for it. i was the same before i got my desert DPM gear and since getting it ive never looked back. I prefer it a hell of alot more over temperate DPM. Everyone wears teamperate DPM (well nearly ha ha). I found that all the new kids playing obiviously wear it due to its cheap abundance and i wanted to be different, so went with desert DPM. Granted i have a ton of other camo but the one that i love the most is my desert DPM.

Grim

Just arrived today, My BHI Desert DPM plate carrier and my Voodoo tactical shotgun scabbard. (would have gotten a DDPM scabbard but this way i can mount the scabbard to my DDPM Osprey or BHI PC,Coyote CIRAS and either MC FSBE or ACU FSBE)

HPIM0699.jpg

HPIM0700.jpg

Grim

I agree with you voodoo. If i could be ared taking the T-buckles off my osprey to try on the BHI to tighten it but im no mood to *albartroth* around after the weekend. i might but buy a second set thru the week and try them.

Grim

I'm not exactly built, and to be honest I've always found it just fine; used it at a couple of full day games now. Definitely lacking in some more clips higher up, which is why I've got some of the Tac Tailor side panel upgrades on the way; but the lower ones do at least adjust down enough to fit me when they're fully tightened.

I'm glad it does just about fit to be honest, hardly anything else does; really limits your load-out choices. I have to get a small PLCE belt and tighten it pretty much all the way, a compact RICAS doesn't actually go small enough, I have to cross over the front velcro with the back on the smallest set of holes. I'm dreading trying to get an osprey that fit's when I deploy, I don't fancy lacking/loose body armour...

Edited by CKinnerley

There is a small osprey that i am aweare of. one of the girls from my TA went to chilwell before deployment and she said she had a small osprey that fit her fine and shes a dainty little thing so i wouldnt worry to much about it.

Grim

There is a small osprey that i am aweare of. one of the girls from my TA went to chilwell before deployment and she said she had a small osprey that fit her fine and shes a dainty little thing so i wouldnt worry to much about it.

Grim

osprey at chilwell?

don't doubt you but when i went out we didn't get osprey till we were in theatre.

makes sence tho, would have been nice to train in it and get used to the weight.