DPM & MTP kit thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

not sure if ive posted these already but heres some of me at copehill, at op foxhunt, currently experimenting with the osprey and pouch placement and how to hold my 40mm shells when i decide how many i am gna splash out on lol

4172106060_b3cbc4f686_m.jpg

4171350465_ff3172867f_m.jpg

4172107600_d0e74b7825_m.jpg

4172109064_5a643d3610_m.jpg

4172109750_2d300578e4_m.jpg

RG

Edited by random guy
I thought the MK7 was this thing

*snip*

The shape is different from the ones i posted (i.e doesn't cup outwords on the side and doesn't slope down at the the back), That said, im no expert.

In your first post, the top and bottom pics show MK7's. Not sure about the middle pic.

Thanks, Ill let him know then. Ive been seraching ebay incase i see anything, and all i have found so far is a russian set including white chest rig and helmet cover, i am hoping to find a white Mk6 helmet cover my self to add to my german over suit.

If i can find out where the pictures have been posted from Alpha55 last saturday, their should be 1 of me in the snow gear.

Grim

Shame they missed the opportunity to make changes to the cut of the uniform though.

Anyone else notice in the BBC report that the officer in DPM blended in to the background better than the guy in MTP? Even when they put him in the bushes?

Sales of Multicam among troops are about to go through the roof as well as they are very similar patterns, close enough to get away with.