DPM & MTP kit thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Russian assualt vest in Smog (AKA in DPM)

HPIM0740.jpg

HPIM0741.jpg

I can finally run round in my DPMs toting my AK now YAY.

Fido looks good. Where did you get the top rail on ur L110A1?

Reminds me i need to get some pics of my finished Blackhawk plate carrier and Begadi Fleece in DDPM set up. (maybe ill do that later.)

Grim

Kool. it gives the minimi that extra special look.

Any ways i got off my fat lazy behind and kitted up in the Begadi fleese and BHI Plate carrier set up and had a couple of pics taken. i would of put my hard hat on but i prefer a soft hat.

HPIM0742.jpg

HPIM0743.jpg

Grim

One word Scuffer! Amazing!

It arrived in record time, i ordered it on a Wed and had it by the Fri, i wasnt expecting it until at least the next week. Its very comfortable, warm and functional. plus i also recieved a small pack of haribo gummi bears in the package! And that was the iceing on the cake for me ha ha. I will be ordering from Begadi again and highlt recommend them.

Grim

Im back and i have new kit !!! :D

photobook album

My new mich 2001 and my comtac II replicas.

The m16 is still waiting on a over haul of parts, January pay check is being spent on rebuilt gearbox then soon a king arms SR16E3 receiver and a dboys m5 RIS should be pimpin and hopefully i can go from chairsofting to airsofting :P

boomheadshot Did you get them from ebanned? and if so how are thay as am waitin for mine.

Delta a few of the SWAT boys have them too, so try asking Gentleman/Mad Harry/Dingo about them. IIRC some have had issues such as constant transmitting etc, but there's a UK company that will re-wire them to your spec if needs be, I'l dig out the link if you ever need them.

boomheadshot Did you get them from ebanned? and if so how are thay as am waitin for mine.

I bought mine second hand but they had never been used, i gather from the review thread on them on arnies that there are 2 generations so any of the ones you buy now will be gen 2. Mine are gen 2 because they work well as long as you have powerful enough batteries in them all the buttons work (on/off) and (volume control). The sound amplification works well and is fun to use

, the only problem with mine were that to get a good connection i had to bend the battery connectors straight for it to work and the foam inside the pads are near none existent but besides that they work fine.

How did i forget to post these pictures up when they were intended for this thread lol. Well here they are my controversial troll inducing pictures (caution some may find them offensive and an insult to UKSF threads everywhere :P)

P9280227.jpg

P9280230.jpg

P9280223.jpg

P9280225.jpg

My personal impression of pathfinders greenside of course.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...