DPM & MTP kit thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not yet, it's fairly padded already but think it uses a different sized SAPI plate to the older osprey so need to check that before ordering some.

Just shifted the bandolier around to the left side so I can get the rig on and off in less than ten minutes, once I get the plates in, my pack on the back and my grenades on the right the weight should be a lot more balanced.

Edited by spetsnazdave87

A guy on another forum was clearing out some fairly recent issue gear (I don't think it's controlled) and I spotted it tucked away in one of his threads.

It is an osprey assault mk2 cover and is classed as a disposable item, so nobody cares that much if people sell them.

Darkchild

I think he acquired it off someone else who'd basically grabbed a load of stuff due to be trashed so hopefully they'll both be alright but yeah no idea what's permitted to buy/sell or not atm and as I'm trying to build a current-ish loadout I'm a bit worried.

Darkchild do you know if E-mags are actually in use by our guys yet or are they just on order?

The MOD bought a million of them off the back of the sharpshooter trial (we asked magpul "do you make these in 5.56mm" they said "yes" and the rest is history)

First batch should have gone out with 16 air assault bde, so when the pics of their ops start filtering back, we should start seeing e-mags.

Personally i have been issued 6, so they are definately in the system.

Darkchild

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...