DPM & MTP kit thread

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its nothing special, but I finally put a set of PLCE together. Its all issued stuff, looks very new indeed, but at £35 I couldn't say no. Only thing I swapped out was the belt, which was too small for me and used a BHI riggers belt instead.

Straps need taping down once they're all adjusted right, and i need to get hold of a bayonet frog (bayonet itself optional) to put between the LH ammo pouches and waterbottle pouch.

DSCF2038.jpg

Edited by -Angel-

Most of these are pretty old (Older than the ones in dessies... most are a mix of desert, tropical and regular dpm, and differing patterns there's so few shots of me with whatever set up I have on the day as I'm naturally camera shy. :blush: (more like I normally stay away from camera toting people and I now umpire!)

cerberus021.jpg

P9140078.jpg

DSCF0725.jpg

Edited by Counting Count

Its nothing special, but I finally put a set of PLCE together. Its all issued stuff, looks very new indeed, but at £35 I couldn't say no. Only thing I swapped out was the belt, which was too small for me and used a BHI riggers belt instead.

Are you running the plastic tabs on the pouches through anything, or just relying on having a full belt to stop things moving about?

Are you running the plastic tabs on the pouches through anything, or just relying on having a full belt to stop things moving about?

I've not put the T-bars through anything. Thanks to the way the hip-pad clips onto the belt, it holds the pouches at the correct spacing. One inbetween the loops on the centre utility pouch, one inbetween each waterbottle & ammo, and one infront of each ammo pouch at each end of the pad. Its rock solid.

I've also run a utility strap through the loops on the bottom of all the pouches and cinched them together. Pondering a bungie over the 3 utilities but I won't know if its neccesary until i've used the set a couple of times.

nice. and a left handed serpa me likey. shame its so hard to find a left handed glock serpa. Nice load out

Grim

Yes

holster under left arm is really very comfortable

no problems with rifle belt L85A2

under the right hand he is constantly catches to a pistol holster

And snatch a pistol comfortably when the rifle on the right side.

Edited by ernesto

Awesome picture ernesto, that background could practically be afghan, if your kit was a bit more worn it'd be pretty close to indistinguishable from a real photo.

Thanks

this place is 200km from my house, we have the 2010 big airsoft game was the scenario in Afghanistan

17061363.jpg

and yes kit is  so clean

now I'm working on this problem  :rolleyes:

also need to choose the time for a DPM kit photo

Mate, those are ace! Where do you play?

I think the photo in the DPM is a place in the Kharkov region.

Photos in DDPM is Aleshkovskie Sands (the largest sand masses in Europe), Kherson region.

Country Ukraine.  ;)

I think the JazZy will correct me if I'm wrong.  :rolleyes: