DPM & MTP kit thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, thought I might pop in and break up the old British theme for awhile, with some NZDPM :)

First pic was a lighter weight kit trialled just after I got the belt set (and yes, I know I missed my lip with the damn face-cam :P)

194953_1507694106964_1672652266_921871_5028509_o.jpg

And second is the kit I tend to use a little bit more, not any particular theme, just works for me. Pouches are vastly different now (in arrangement) and its being set up to run my AUG M203. Pistol being moved off leg and onto vest. Also using a MAP weaved into the back of that vest, just cant see it in this photo.

Bethells131110Base.jpg

Good kit mate, like that.

I did find it funny how I went in to stores yesterday and they wouldn't give me cock all. Went in today, served by a different civvie and I got a whole bergen...

IMAG0099.jpg

...full of stuff.

IMAG0100.jpg

Nothing gucci but seeing as I'm a rear echelon mofo I'm not really entitled to any of it so I was quite happy.

We have a guy in our stores and if you leave any none issued pouches on your webbing (like a single ammo pouch or minimi pouch for example) he takes them off and keeps them for him self then will attempt to sell them back to you.

Grim

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've never liked S95's but finally found some suitably eye-searing trops. I'm trying to find some 44 canteen pouches for a reasonable price, but I can't justify paying more for them than I did the rest of the rig put together sadly. (paint makes up for my decidedly un-manly facial hair arrangement)

P1010004-2-1.jpg

Edited by Mr. Jon
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...