• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Hello All

Britsh Club - Ukraine Afghanistan 2011 Airsoft game

19644664.jpg

to S.A.R.T IC

MTP is nice mate, fine work on your L85A2

but MK2 + MTP, MK6 helmet in MTP (if use MK6helemet need cover DDPM) cover look more than strange

boots Meindl ro Lowa why do not they?

if you reenactor Braitish Army need to fix these little things

you will be very easy to find not have got things in UK, as opposed to me :(

Edited by ernesto
... but be warned that their clothing is in Chinese teeny tiny sizes. For XL read M in my experience.

I don't know if it was there previously but at the bottom of the page it does say;

M : 5' 6 - 5'8 '' / L 5'8'' to 5' 10 '' / XL 5' 10'' - 5'11''

but MK2 + MTP, MK6 helmet in MTP (if use MK6helemet need cover DDPM) cover look more than strange

You pretty much have to be in Afghan to get the MTP Mk 4 Osprey, it's not a case of just nabbing one off a surplus site, they're brand spanking new kit and not that many even exist yet.

Also unlike some new-ish gear (the CS95 cut MTP for example) those things are actually quite tightly controlled/looked after by the system. Not the sort of thing you'd get away with just flogging on ebay (as a member of the services that is).

And

The point is, even if you can find one, and I have only seen one, you will have to sell your kidney to get one.

And then Her Majesty's government will then quite rightly take it back off you. You MIGHT and I emphasise MIGHT get away with the uniform (as we're now moving to the PECOC cut), but the armour (inc. Mk.7 lid, etc.) is a definite no go.

You pretty much have to be in Afghan to get the MTP Mk 4 Osprey, it's not a case of just nabbing one off a surplus site, they're brand spanking new kit and not that many even exist yet.

Also unlike some new-ish gear (the CS95 cut MTP for example) those things are actually quite tightly controlled/looked after by the system. Not the sort of thing you'd get away with just flogging on ebay (as a member of the services that is).

Cheap modern variant, that's what I mean.

19651137m.jpg

Osprey MK3 + MTP trousers, UBACS + MK6 helmet with desert cover(net+band) + Lowa or Meindl Desert boots.

Edited by ernesto
  • 1 month later...

i've got two quick questions concering the plce belt kit:

-is there a way to connect the daypack yoke to the plce belt kit, or is it just worn over it as a normal rucksack?

-on some plce pouches, ie the mag pouches, there are small buckles on top, what are they good for?

i wasnt too sure where to post this, but seeing its dpm and standart issue :)

Edited by asbest13

I think I saw one on ebay like four weeks ago(A MTP Osprey that is) but the asking price was $900US.

The point is, even if you can find one, and I have only seen one, you will have to sell your kidney to get one.

3 guys turned up at my local in MTP ospreys at the weekend, they'd been to afghan and back, but I was still puzzled how they got thier armour home with them...

No I haven't stuck the trousers into the boots, it just seems like that. I've tied'em with the laces right above the boots. Yeh it's the 1st Battalion The Royal Anglian Regiment TRF. ;)

I am already looking for a PRR, but unfortunately the good PMR version are all sold out. Like I said, I still need a few details. ;)

Yeh it's the 1st Battalion The Royal Anglian Regiment TRF. ;)

Our team is reenacting the 1st Battalion The Royal Anglian Regiment here in Ukraine :)

I would also change the knee pads. As for me , the Blackhawk would look better.

And may be Ess V-12 on the helmet . IMHO

:rolleyes: