DPM & MTP kit thread

PLCE Minimi pouches have that, divider down the middle if you want to use 5.56 STANAG or velcro it to the side for ammo belt boxes; about the only pouch I've ever seen such a feature in. Personally though I don't find a partially empty mag pouch will case a lot of rattling (tried multiple times with full RS magazines), and if you're using plastic airsoft magazines will it's no problem what so ever.

On the flip side, having the dividers in some sorts of pouches makes it a total ball ache getting mags back in, ALICE is shockingly bad for this, they get caught every single bloody time without fail.

I may have a solution, a good friend of mine who is just starting out expressed an interest in the ops vest, which means the proceeds of selling it to him go back to getting what I originally wanted the Arktis Hybrid so not a bad deal considering the Hybrid as stated previously is supposed to be able to take big mags...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and if your after any osprey pouches i might have one or two spare *shameless plug*

Thanks for the offer, but thankfully I live near "ukkitmonster" who have a huge box full! Doing them for about £5 each. I'll just grab a couple at lunchtime, after watching the PWRR homecoming parade through town.

Which brand of box mag are you using with the Minimi?

Its a MAG brand one. From UNcompany in HK. Runs on a 9v battery and has a pressure switch on a 6" wire. Not used it yet, but its nicely built, and much more compact than the green monster you get originally.

Great Osprey vest! whats the full kit look like? and where do you guys find ospreys?

Thanks. I'll get some pictures of the full kit on the 26th, when I pickup my NI patrol pack & ESS V12 goggles. We're playing at MOD Piddington that day too, and they've got a cool little corner with sand/gravel compounds in it... great setting for DDPM. I got my osprey from "madcatcamo" on ebay. It came with the arm guards and collar, but I shan't be using those (for sale, plug plug).

Just welcomed The Princess of Wales's Royal Regiment back from active service in Afghan on the streets of Tunbridge Wells. Was very moving the number of people who'd come out to clap and cheer the lads home.

Then the biggest suprise was walking back to work past the war memorial to see VC holder Lance Corporal Johnson Beharry greeting people. Had people stopping mid-stride when they noticed him.

Days like these show that national pride still lives on.

Edited by -Angel-
  • 3 weeks later...

New pics soon in all my gear first pic my mate borrowed my ricas but i had been wearing it all weekend on cadet exercises :)

secound pic is me at school :D raising money for H4H BADAS.

kit list from what i can remember

Warrior R.I.C.A.S

2X Double 5.56mm mag pouches

1X Command panel

1X Double pistol mag pouch

1X Medium utility pouch

1X Large utility pouch

1X Cargo pouch

Warrior drop leg rig

1X Double 5.56mm mag pouches

Hatch knee pads

Damascus interceptor X MX-30 gloves in black

warrior black duty belt

UBACS shirt

Converse desert boots

Soldier 95 trousers

Started the loadout with warrior kit last september next bunch of kit this september inbound good ol bdays :). Any suggestions?? going for a UKSF look ish its gunna be abit messed up if i do get a MK18, :P but ah well helmet is on the list along with a Warrior blast belt, serpa and a tm meu and set up for that then i shall finnaly be done cant wait its sooo expensive.

This is my platoon in Afghan, right now. Im unfortunately not with them as my current job trialling new kit means i cant deploy :(

Been talking to one of my boys, amazingly enough, one of our snipers has 41 confirmed kills and counting, theyve only been there since June.

ninja97.jpg

ninja96.jpg

ninja95.jpg

ninja94.jpg

ninja93.jpg

ninja92.jpg

ninja91.jpg

Darkchild

Edited by darkchild130

Some sweet pics, in the ones by ColDaz, the guys with M4s in those pics or as a general question are these the British version or do they pick them of our friends in the US? i saw a vidio of the british army on the news in action most had L85's but one guy had a M4 CQBR as i would decribe it. Can they customise there own once there out there?

Some sweet pics, in the ones by ColDaz, the guys with M4s in those pics or as a general question are these the British version or do they pick them of our friends in the US? i saw a vidio of the british army on the news in action most had L85's but one guy had a M4 CQBR as i would decribe it. Can they customise there own once there out there?

They are various set ups of the British L119A1 a Diemaco made Armalite varient. Standard set ups are the 16' barrel and the 10' one your talking about. Used extensively by UKSF, SFSG etc etc