Norwegian Gear

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice that my old vest was finding its way to this forum... :)

Me and my team plays as norwegians, but we are from Sweden.

And if Im not wrong we are the only team in Sweden in norwegian gear.

Some pics of me (click on the thumbs for bigger version)

Night posing:

ernst_night_01.jpg ernst_night_03.jpg

ernst_night_04.jpg ernst_night_05.jpg

Desert posing:

The guy in british gear is a friend of mine, but not on my team...

ernst_desert_01.jpg ernst_desert_02.jpg

ernst_desert_03.jpg ernst_desert_04.jpg

Hope you don't mind, Ernst, your photo was the only one that showed off the vest decently, happy to see you here :)

Your kits don't look too shabby at all, pleases me to see some Norwegian sexyness across our borders.

What are you running for a first line though?

Do the HJK/MJK go for the 416 now rather than the sfw, or is it just testing?

The photos posted last night were all KJK (Coastal Ranger Command), not HJK/MJK, so we have nothing to base that assumption on.

It does however seem as though KJK who has formerly been quite fond of the H&K G36K are taking a liking to H&Ks new masterpiece :)

/EDIT:

Jagdraben:

You are definitely not alone on that.

There are those who love it, and those who hate it immensely.

Seems to have something to do with the size of the operator's hand :P

Edited by Pkekyo-Nor

I'm of the opinion that the best option would be to license the MagPul MIAD (modified so only the back strap is interchangeable and the weapon is issued with the three different back straps, but that's me).

[/off-topic]

What are the light/VFGs that they're running?

I spy MICH2001's with white covers. I thought there weren't any covers for 2001's.

Great pics Pkekyo.

They're all courtesy of the Norwegian paper dagbladet.no

On the upper pic the two leftmost 2001s aren't covered, but painted.

And the rest of them looks like regular Aramid covers used as some makeshift "make it white" contraption :P

Thought I should chime in on this question.

While these http://www.soloint.co.uk/Special-Forces-He...9mm--p-317.html helmets are not strictly speaking MICH2001. They are very similar from the looks of it. Slightly different angles where the helmet goes up over the ear is the only difference to the shell itself that I can see. IMO this helmet is closer to the Helmet used by NORSOF.

In this paragraph I thought I should post a link to a pack of 3 covers in Marpat, ACU and Multicam for the mentioned helmet, but it seems the shop (same as above) no longer stock them. Those I assume would also fit more or less well on a MICH2001. There is no reason other firms shouldn't produce basically the same thing for a MICH2001.

Now as some of might be aware Norwegian SOF use a helmet very similar to the MICH2001. NFM has produced covers in norwegian camo for those helmets. http://www.mamut.net/controls/shop/shops/5...sp?wwwalias=nfm The would probably also fit on MICH2001's. The cover Pkeyko is refering to might be one of these. If not I would agree that it is probably a cover for the regular aramid helmet.

** re: the last link. Choose "Produktgruppe 1" in the menu on the left. No pictures though.

Edited by Os-Jæger

I'm well aware of the SF helmet, and now that you mention it I see the similarities. TMBN is not NORSOF, however.

I'll attempt to get some inside information and report back :)

and thanks for the helmet cover link, I'll be getting some

Edited by Pkekyo-Nor

I just ordered one of those covers myself. Thinking of using it with a Soloint SF Helmet.

One thing though. This is the second time I order one. Didn't get one the first time. This might be because they are out of stock ofcourse, but worst-case-scenario they are not sold to civilians.

• 4 weeks later...

So I've decided to do something a bit more accurate for my next loadout...

I'm basing it on this lad, who's been tagged as a Navy EOD operator;

32210092118.jpg

and a WIP shot:

normal_P4163592.jpg

Still working on the CK chestrig, ballistic collar for the M04BA and the correct boots... also trying to find my bloody 3-point in all my mess :P

any ID on those boots?

Hello,

can someone help me to identify this blaster ? I bet for a G3.

Also, Can someone in Norway can help me to get a beret unit Insignia ? Telemark Battalion would be great. If you could also tell which color of beret they wear ?

thanks,

So I've decided to do something a bit more accurate for my next loadout...

I'm basing it on this lad, who's been tagged as a Navy EOD operator;

32210092118.jpg

I consider myself finished with this project for all intents and purposes.

I will however most likely get some better photos when my camera and monitor are back in working condition, I'll check back at that time.

Either way, here goes... Hope you like it;

P5013782.jpg

It's not the same view, but I can't really do too much about that fact...

Edited by Pkekyo-Nor

It seems like a regular Norwegian AG3 with a DMR stock added..

As for the beret marks, I suggest you move to the Norwegian airsoft forum airsoftguns.info and make a post in the "Sales - Gear" ("Kjøp og Salg - Utstyr") subforum.

Good luck with your search.

Hello,

Also, Can someone in Norway can help me to get a beret unit Insignia ? Telemark Battalion would be great. If you could also tell which color of beret they wear ?

thanks,

Beret unit Insignia?

In the Norwegian Armed forces there is no such thing. The closest to "unit insignia" would be the navy's special "kongemerke". This is different from the "Kongemerke" of the other services. "Kongemerke" basically means King's mark.

For the Army it looks like this: http://www.webstaff.no/100000%20Army%20Dre...ions/060603.htm

To answer your question, the beret on the upper left is the one used by Telemark battalion. They are the only unit using the emerald green beret even though that page says emerald green is used by units not in norway.

The Air Force use the same "kongemerke" as the army except that their mark is silver. The Navy use different marks for different ranks. For conscripts this is a simple anchor with a crown on top. Then you add first a rope, then laurels circling the anchor as you get higher rank.

Some units have special colours on their berets.

For the Navy these are MJK (Green), MDK (Blue) and KJK who wear Navy Blue berets with coloured patches behind their "kongemerke"

For the Army there are amongst others: Telemark Battalion (Emerald Green), Panserbataljonen (Black), 2. Battalion (Sand), Military police (Red) and HJK (Maroon)

When it comes to buying these marks, airsoftguns.info as mentioned and http://www.qxl.no/pris/samleobj-antikv-kun...kter/l/cn11379/ though I couldn't find any there now.

Edited by Os-Jæger
  • 2 weeks later...

Back to the helmet cover debate.

I got two SF helmet covers from NFM today. As you may remember I suggested the covers seen on the pictures of TMBN might be one of these.

However when I put my N-Kamo/White cover on my helmet with the white side out there is a rim of N-Kamo on the side. This is most noticable where the helmet goes up above the ears. As there is no such rim of green on the TMBN pictures those helmet covers have to be different from the ones in the NFM web-store. If they are of the same design, and they may still be, they must be made with just one colour. They may be prototypes or made specially for TMBN.

On a different note. I got two covers one supposed to be large and one medium. They appear the same size to me, but both fits the Extra Large SF Helmet from Solo int that I have already linked to in this topic.

• 2 weeks later...

I know this isn't much, but here is my Norwegian "kit".

dsc04661.jpg

P.S. I also have the Naval Dessies like you Pkekyo (Far right of photo, otherwise the set right next to it is the normal button up stuff)