• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Helmetcam footage:

http://www.vgtv.no/?id=31276&category=1

Helmetcam footage being released to the public is pretty rare, so I figured I should share.

Disse bildene er filmet med hjelmkameraet til en norsk soldat under skuddvekslinger nær den øde landsbyen Qurchi i Faryab-provinsen i Nord-Afghanistan. Fra soldatens eget perspektiv kan du følge kampen på liv og død.

---------------------------------------------------

These images were filmed with the helmet camera of a Norwegian soldier during a firefight near the deserted village of Qurchi, Faryab-province in Northern Afghanistan.

Follow the battle from the soldier's perspective.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Nice pics guys, I'm really in love with this camo

I'm in Norway (Bergen) for few months, do you know if there are any surplus store in that area? Cause I really wanna have a norsk camo suit, and if I can save the delivery cost not buying on internet.. ;)

thanks!

There really aren't surplus shops in Norway in the same way there is in the US, UK and other countries.

There is a few, but usually they just have outdated stuff bordering on being antiques...

Your best bet really is to seek the help of other airsofters, or simply order a set from the manufacturer online.

ok, thanks pkekyo

I think I'm gonna try on airsoftguns.info, or ordering from cato ringstad at least.

But is him the official producer for the norsk army? I haven't understood that stuff so well.. because looking at his suits I noticed that there are some differences with the issued ones

Edited by Thyco

Cato Ringstad did make the M2000 uniform and some goretex uniforms for the Norwegian Armed Forces, but at least the M2000 uniform (the one I tend to wear) has been phased out in the last couple of years for the newer M04 uniform Not entirely certain who makes the M04 though, at least haven't seen anyone selling it.

Airsoftguns.info would be a very good place to start :)

There is one at Hjelset, but last I heard he only had some old M77 boots, M98 uniforms and such... Basicly old and outdated.

He might have some gems hidden among all that stuff, but I never found the long drive worthwhile considering the low odds of him having anything that I would need.

You 'round these parts badwitchproject?

The reason for not much surplus uniforms in Norway is because they forgot to ask people in uniform for ID before letting them into an airforce base :)

Was kind of embarrassing for the air force so they found the solution was to burn all surplus uniforms, and that way no "terrorist"/civilian will be able to enter restricted areas..

And no, I am actually not kidding you! :-/

The newer M04 I currently use and have is made by Gulins Business Design from Sweden. Older ones were made by Pioneer I think it was. Would say it's the same cut as the American BDU, just thinner and softer fabric. I think there is a surplus store near Setermoen that sells quite up-to-date gear, I've been told. Only driven by it, never checked it out myself.

Miltrad is the name of that store near Setermoen. And they are not selling surplus, but their own brand. (www.miltrad.no webpage in Norwegian, but I've seen reviews from English speaking curtomers. Send them an mail)

Another online site, is CombatKit (www.combatkit.net), but they are quite expensive.

Just FYI, CombatKit gear is available from a few sources in the UK ;) It is damned expensive, but from the reviews I've seen it's pretty much bomb-proof. As for the uniforms, there are bits and bobs on random surplus sites based in the UK, but it's more than likely old pattern gear, and goes for high prices.

• 1 month later...