Change your pants - CA gets LWRC License

aznriptide859

More details and pictures of the soon to be released Classic Army LWRC M6A2.

Features of M6A2 (CA051M)

1. Real LWRCI logo
  2. Blowback System
  3. Steel Flash Hider
  4. Super Torque UP Gear Set
  5. Super Torque Up Motor
  6. Advanced Power Spring (approx 400fps)
  7. Hi-Cap Magazine (300 Rd)
  8. Flip Up Metal Front & Rear Sight
  9. New Design Metal Hop Up Chamber
  10. Aluminum Piston Head with Bearing
  11. 8mm Metal Bearing Patented Gear Box
  12. CNC Free Float Rail System
  13. Enhanced Carbine Modstock
  14. Li-Po Battery can be used for Power Saving
  15. Same Unique Serial Number & UID Matrix on Upper & Lower Receiver

post-532-1245339652_thumb.jpgpost-532-1245339712_thumb.jpgpost-532-1245339746_thumb.jpgpost-532-1245339781_thumb.jpgpost-532-1245339678_thumb.jpg

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Those last pics Orca posted are much more promising than the original release pics. I could live without the Classic Army engraving on the right side of the lower receiver, but it isn't that horrible or noticeable. I'll definitely check it out once available at AEX.

Those last pics Orca posted are much more promising than the original release pics. I could live without the Classic Army engraving on the right side of the lower receiver, but it isn't that horrible or noticeable. I'll definitely check it out once available at AEX.

You could always fill it in with some putty or something.

It's not a bad looking rifle. I just don't like the "auto" selector marking.

I handled a real steel LWRC M6A3 today ... After paying close attention to the aesthetics of it, I'd say the pics Orca posted shows that CA are right on the money in terms of stampings, laser engravings, and finish. Now there's only one problem ... I want a RS LWRC M6A3! :D

The "M6A2" is available, bt not the PSD, and the guys from CA told me that they had no idea of when the PSD is going to be released

Hi :)

Thank you for your answer, do you know where I can find it? I tried redwolf, wgc etc... nothing :(

Also Do you think the handguard can be purchased separately?

:)

I handled a real steel LWRC M6A3 today ... After paying close attention to the aesthetics of it, I'd say the pics Orca posted shows that CA are right on the money in terms of stampings, laser engravings, and finish. Now there's only one problem ... I want a RS LWRC M6A3! :D

They're "teh sechs", aren't they?

I hope so...mine should be here in a couple weeks.

:D

I'm highly interested in these CA replicas...can't wait for them to be released.

-Vic

Now available for Preorder at AEX:

http://www.airsoftextreme.com/store/index....roducts_id=4420

Interestingly, the single photo displayed on the site depicts a slightly different style of markings than the ones in the photos Orca posted. Either CA decided to regress the aesthetics to a less accurate version, or the photo on AEX's site is just an old photo. My guess is, it's the latter.

The price listed at AEX is $445, and includes this in the description:

LWRC M6A2 Blowback AEG

One of the most eagerly awaited AEGs of the year is the LWRC M6A2 BLOWBACK AEG! Like the other Auto Blowback System models, it's Li-Po ready out of the box.

Model Number: CA051M

Model Name: LWRC M6A2

Features:

• Real LWRCI logo
  • Same Unique Serial Number & UID Matrix on Upper & Lower Receiver
  • Flip Up Metal Front & Rear Sight
  • New Design Metal Hop Up Chamber
  • Hi-Cap Magazine (300 Rd)
  • Aluminium Piston Head with Bearing
  • Super Torque Up Gear Set
  • 8mm Metal Bearing Patented Gear Box
  • Advanced Power Spring
  • Blowback System
  • Steel Flash Hider
  • CNC Free Float Rail System
  • Enhanced Carbine Modstock
  • Li-Po Battery can be used for power saving
  • Super Torque Up Motor

Good to hear that it's Lipo ready. Personally I'm hoping that it shoots about 380 to 400 fps with 0.2g BBs out of the box, as that'd mean I wouldn't have to modify it at all (except perhaps a tightbore).

Another interesting thing I noticed while handling the RS M6A1, A2, and A3 ... even though they were all RS semi-automatic only, they all still had the auto markings on the receiver! That's pretty uncommon for RS semi-auto civilian receivers, but very cool nonetheless. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Got word yesterday from the owner of AEX that the Santa Clara AEX received the first shipment of the CA LWRCi rifles. The Torrance store should have them in stock next week. When asked about the engravings, apparently they are indeed done correctly per the pictures Orca showed recently. I think there was also mention of a torque up motor and that a 11.1V lipo was recommended (which is fine by me since that's all I use nowadays).

I inquired a while back about the listing no longer being up on the website. They didn't know why it wasn't there and suspected a system glitch. I expect that the listing will be back up on the AEX site shortly since they've got them "in stock" but not on the shelves yet.

I'm definitely going to be buying one, question is will it be available before my trip for HK in September.

I'm also really curious if they'll offer the gun in the other barrel lengths: 12.7", 14.7", 16.1", or at least offer the barrels available for separate purchase (I'd very much like the 14.7" barrel). And an M6A2 in LWRCi's FDE would be cool too.

• 2 weeks later...

Hopefully not too long. They're probably keeping an eye on how well the black version is selling.

I went to the CA Showroom here in Hong Kong and noticed that their M6A2 on display has the early version all laser engraving:

calwrcishowroom.jpg

I emailed Orca about that and he said the ones that arrived at AEX all had stamped lower receivers and other details accurate to the real thing as seen in this video:

He said that : "There was a batch of all laser engraved 1's but they all went to LWRC." So all the ones available for purchase should be the accurate version.

I did notice that the VLTOR EMOD Stock has Classic Army engravings instead of VLTOR markings ... which I found odd since they have GBB receivers with full on VLTOR markings.

Nice :)

Now let's pray that the handguard will be available as a spare part, hopefully I'm going to buy a m6a2 too

Why not just buy the full on M6A2 from CA? Everything I've seen and read about it tells me that they're fantastic ... inside and out (and that's a big thing for me to admit as I've never been a big fan of CA guns). Plus, aside from the handguard, CA are the only ones making accurate receivers currently. Seems to me the most accurate way to get an accurate M6A2 nowadays is to just buy the CA version.

Yes, I'm planning to buy a complete one :) but I'd like a Lwrc handguard for another custom purpose too.

How is the finish of the gun? (especially paint) I've heard CA is not well know for their finish, but those pics seems to show great painting.

You know ... the funny thing is ... the first time I checked out a real steel M6A2 and a M6A3 recently, the first thing I noted was how their finish looked just like Classic Army's standard finish. From what I've seen of the CA M6A2's, the finish, markings, everything externally about them is accurate.

Just thought i'd throw in my 2 cents on this one - I have no experience with anything real steel, so i'm not gonna attempt to comment on anything to do with that, But from what i've seen in the pictures, the LWRC series is looking really nice. Fair enough, there are plenty of generic M4 variants out on the market, but am i wrong in stating that an absolutely huge and varied amount of LE/AF personnel use M4 style weapons of all kinds? On top of that, it does look quite unlike a standard M4A1, and i think a lot of people are going to like the look... I reckon it'd suit a PMC kinda loadout quite well.

As for people complaining about the number of M4's - There's an equally impressive amount of AK variants, and the AR15/AK47 series weapons are the classic 'good vs evil' weapons, and generally the most popular assault rifles around... Everyone wants an M4, but everyone wants theirs to be unique - Things like the LWRC give a few more options for customisation, and therefore a lot more opportunity for a unique and personalised M4.

And lastly, regarding Classic Army's quality - I've been using a CA SCAR CQC as my primary rifle for months upon months now. I've put approximately 80,000 rounds through it, and it's entirely unmodified, except for a Madbull black python barrel and H shaped hop rubber. The only maintenance i've performed is to silicone spray the hop unit and clean the barrel, and external cleaning. After 80,000 rounds, several games in heavy rain, being dropped in mud puddles, and various other abuse, i can report only one fault - The external screws have become a little rusted. It is frankly a flawless AEG - the external quality is perfect, the trades are still clear as day, it's still solid as a rock, and no small parts have fallen off or become detached.

In my opinion, the LWRC series will be excellent AEG's, and i'll more than likely be purchasing one.

Archived