A&K MK43

xerxes

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Email received reads...

Hi All,

A&K confirm MK43 will be released on 27 Feb 2009, like the M249, the quantity will be shortage firstly. We are very lucky have to got first 50 pcs from A&K.

Becoz the terms from A&K , we can not list this on the ebairsoft, but u can have a look the link:

http://www.brotherprice.com/ebphoto/mk43preoredr.jpg

People who have interest can send us USD20 for Pre Order. Our Paypal account is fathertactical@gmail.com . Please remark at payment '' MK43 PreOrder '' . Retail price is approx USD280 ( not included shipping cost)

We will list it on ebairsoft as regular selling when this is really release.

Any Question, please ask Paul at ebayhihi@gmail.com for more.

P.S EB AK Krinkov PDW is released, Dboy body with our RIS

regards

Paul

ebairsoft.com

I hope the finishing on the metal parts is more like in the last pic. If its like in the first one we got ourselves the most bling-bling pimp gun out there.

And 280$!? Ill wait till it settles down to 200-240$, like the M249s did.

EDIT: The "!?" stands for awesome, as it costs even less than the M249s when they came out. Im not complaning, Im just saying I will wait to buy this as the price will surely go down after half a year or so. 280$ is amazing, but 230$ would be awesomer.

Thanks A&K!!

P.S. I hope it doesnt weigh too much. The best thing about my STAR Mk43 was the fact that it was so light and maneuverable.

MK43 + tigerstripe BDU + Black & Green painted face = epic win. :)

All we need now is monsoons in the summer. :D

Btw I didn't know "awesomer" is actually a word. I thought in English it's "more awesome". :unsure:

but then again, it's not my native language. Do want to know though.

It still is china goods you know.

...and if it's as good as their M249, it'll be fantastic. I just hope the magazine feeds properly, as aftermarket mags aren't so readily available at the moment. Still, I'm sure I'll be able to fettle any bugs out of it.

That looks a bit of a beast to try and lug around the skirmish field, and with the boxmag sticking out that far a little unwieldy in terms of actually reaching the fore grip. That said, it also looks intimidating as hell.

I used to own a STAR/ARES Mk43 (the one with RAS) and the boxmag never got in the way, unlike my M249 para.

The Star version was made almost entirely out of plastic, thus it was very light and quite comfortable to carry around and shoulder: it looked like a beast, but it was quite wieldly (but then Im rather tall and have quite long arms). The A&K version, being made almost entirely out of metal (and I doubt its aluminium) will probabily be quite heavy and thus not the most comfortable weapon to play with.

Here's a friend's Star M60, that I modded exactly like mine:

P9210032.jpg

P.S. I hope it doesnt weigh too much. The best thing about my STAR Mk43 was the fact that it was so light and maneuverable.

That looks a bit of a beast to try and lug around the skirmish field, and with the boxmag sticking out that far a little unwieldy in terms of actually reaching the fore grip. That said, it also looks intimidating as hell.

Eat more eggs and bacon, pump more iron. Problem solved.

Not really... unless you get to higher end military standards of fitness then lugging a full metal M60 replica around all day is still going to be seriously difficult, plus overall size is as much of an issue as weight in terms of skirmishing with it. Also eggs and bacon are really not the ideal things to be eating when you're trying to build up muscle, egg whites and lean chicken maybe, but egg yoke and bacon are full of nasty, greasy ######.

To be honest mate I've actually done some real weight carrying over very long distances for days/weeks on end, so I don't appreciate being told I need to bulk up by a civilian who's never met me or has any clue what I've done in my career.

Archived