A&K MK43

xerxes

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Again, not really, just stopped me being a girl who lies down and takes *suitcase* from people without giving them some back like a lot of other people here are it would seem. Taking the ###### out of people you don't know via the internet is not 'humour', you might want to re-check your definition there.

then maybe if you don't want to deal with lugging a SAW around all day, military or no, then don't buy a SAW.

Eureka, you found the solution!

I'm hoping for the E1 too; it's my favorite M60 variant :)

I hope they make it out of steel like the Inokatsu, though aluminium will probably hold up pretty well too if it's massive enough.

shipping will likely be anywhere from 55-80 dollars via HK Post / EMS. Possibly more depending on how A&K Boxes them. (I would love it if it came partly disassembled, but alas Im sure they built them for the special people out there.)

I pre-ordered, you on the other hand shouldn't :P

shipping will likely be anywhere from 55-80 dollars via HK Post / EMS. Possibly more depending on how A&K Boxes them. (I would love it if it came partly disassembled, but alas Im sure they built them for the special people out there.)

I pre-ordered, you on the other hand shouldn't :P

Hah! More like $100 for EMS. A VFC Mk43 is around $100 to ship. Where on earth did you get $55-$80 from?

What would be a rough estimate on the weight of this gun?

Heavy.

Aslo, I don't how the internals of these are arranged, so I must ask, is there a motor in the grip?

As long as A&K continues to use their 249 box, no there is not. The motor is parallel to the spring/in line with the gears.

And one more, would there happen to be auto wind on the box mags?

If not, your thumb will be very sore.

this one looks to me like a 100% clone of the VFC M60 MK43 . If it's made with the same type of parts this one will weigh about 8.5 - 9kg.

The weak points will probably be the box mag (as usual), the little connection piece between the front & rear gas tube (extremely fragile: had one CNC'd to fix it)

& the sling attachment (broke on the first day).

I've played whole skirmishes with the VFC & can tell you it's a pig to carry around, but satisfying to spray the enemie to dust :)

I'll order this one, just for *suitcase*'s & giggles ;)

M60 VN for me.

If you skirmish with this, take a lighter second gun for the afternoon!

Lugging around a CA M249 MKII makes you feel like Rambo and certainly built my arms up, but having a rifle to use in the PM after lunch was certainly the order of the day for me!!!

Now, can I justify a KA Galil AR and a M60 VN...?

Archived