A&K MK43

xerxes

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How so? If your lefty then the boxmag isn't in your way.

But if you look at it closely the feed tray does appear to obsure the forward section of the pistol grip, so it might make holding or firing it a tad difficult.

More news on the MK43 from Airsoft News

A&K: MK43

A&K made quite an impact with their M249 and M60 series is bound to follow. Mil-Ind (Chinese wholesaler) sent in this news and pictures (address is on the picture- and do drop in our name if you decide to contact them):

A&K MK43 AEG (VFC copy)

Release date: March 2009

Wholesale Price available. FOB CHINA

Still waiting on the VN version myself.

"How do you kill the women and children?"

"Easy, you just don't lead em as far!"

:P

You know, if you're going to quote a movie you should quote it correctly.

Gun looks good though. I'm interested to see how the actual production guns are.

Man that looks nice! However, even though it says VFC copy, it still appears to feature one of their M249 GB's. I'm also very happy to see the two toned color of dark gray and black rather than it being all flat black or almost silver looking like the pics on the first page.

that's because the pics on the first post where of the prototype/pre-production model.

i heard a word from down there that it should be next week (next 7 days) on the shelf ;) be ready if you want to buy one, im sure its finished fast because in China has a lockdown again, all factories have stopped production now, Police checking again :( so what ever has been made now, will be available.

i heard a word from down there that it should be next week (next 7 days) on the shelf ;) be ready if you want to buy one, im sure its finished fast because in China has a lockdown again, all factories have stopped production now, Police checking again :( so what ever has been made now, will be available.

Will there be any availible over here in the US?

That would be the logical conclusion *if* the replicas are manufactured in mainland China. I don't know if Hong Kong is afforded special protection, but it would be logical since companies like UNCo, WGCShop, and RedWolfAirsoft operate entirely in the open.

Archived