ACOG Scoped Weapons

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

G&P lacks in the production process, everytime they create something new they tend to forget or slow down the production of older items. Im still waiting for my RAS for my Mp5

oh BTW Redwolf has the acog for 165 and Boomarms has them for 145

Edited by Major_Payne

Well im waiting for another email from them, but im going to change the entire order. so far i have in my list a STAR M3 scope, tactical rings with a ring rail, aimpoint mount, m24 mag and something else that i forgot. Just have some spare chasr left over to make up for in the order.

Argh wish i could have just edited the previous post, but its been a couple days i guess.

WGCSHOP sent me an email this morning saying that my parcel was shipped so i was starting to get a little agrivated after i said that if the acog wasnt going to be in the parcel that they should just cancel the shipment. But of course i got up and grabbed a drink then sa back down and looked in the "inbox" and hey another email, blah blah blah, your parcel has been shipped with the following items "etc etc GP NSN 4x32 ACOG" Whoopie its coming. Turns out that they picked up the acog from another supplier so they could send them out to all the people that ordered acogs.

WGC shop really scored some brownie points with me this morning.

Yeh they're good folks.

Now you will post pics of your Acog. And remember that thing we were talking about repainting it.

It will be bluish and on th bright sid of the paint. Worry not.

You LMK if you want close ups of mine, natural color.

Yeh they're good folks.

Now you will post pics of your Acog. And remember that thing we were talking about repainting it.

It will be bluish and on th bright side of the paint. Worry not.

You LMK if you want close ups of mine, natural color.

Im still kinda iffy to see how the GB Tech kilflash looks in it. Ive seen some pics where it didnt fit all the way in so it was poking out more then normal.

If arnie ever gets my M24 review up and i have the heart to write another it will be on the GP ACOG. Unless the shipping handler breaks it before i get my fingers on it. <_<

I picked yp my ACOG today, and im glad to say that it was worth it. While it does have its downers its still a fun and great looking piece of kit for my taste.

What i dont like about the ACOG is that the eye reliefe is complete ######, you almost have to put your eye on the lense to get the full picture, but its nothing you cant get over in a matter of time. I did notice that i can actualy use the ACOG like an aimpoint with both eyes open, but its not comfortable and a little tricky sometimes.

The 4x mag is just enough for the M4 to see what you intend on hitting. I havent had a chance to load up a few mags and site it in, but that wont take long tomorrow.

The GB Tech kill flash is pretty cool, and i actualy like it alot more with the kill flash then without. It slides into place and held in with a rubber ring.

I'll try and get some pictures this weekend and run over to my moms house to load them up. For anyone thinking about actualy ordering, but is hesitant bcuz of all the terror stores they have read; dont pay any attention to them. Im very pleased with my purchase ill give it a 8/10 rating. :)

was there a ACOG 2 ? the one with optic on top so it can revice light and brighten up the crosshair . i think i saw it in A2

[sorry, very bad spellings... english was never my best tool in the bag]

I picked yp my ACOG today, and im glad to say that it was worth it.  While it does have its downers its still a fun and great looking piece of kit for my taste.

What i dont like about the ACOG is that the eye reliefe is complete ######, you almost have to put your eye on the lense to get the full picture, but its nothing you cant get over in a matter of time.  I did notice that i can actualy use the ACOG like an aimpoint with both eyes open, but its not comfortable and a little tricky sometimes.

The 4x mag is just enough for the M4 to see what you intend on hitting.  I havent had a chance to load up a few mags and site it in, but that wont take long tomorrow.

The GB Tech kill flash is pretty cool, and i actualy like it alot more with the kill flash then without.  It slides into place and held in with a rubber ring.

I'll try and get some pictures this weekend and run over to my moms house to load them up.  For anyone thinking about actualy ordering, but is hesitant bcuz of all the terror stores they have read; dont pay any attention to them.  Im very pleased with my purchase ill give it a 8/10 rating.  :)

Bravo!

was there a ACOG 2 ? the one with optic on top so it can revice light and brighten up the crosshair . i think i saw it in A2

[sorry, very bad spellings... english was never my best tool in the bag]

Mine is the GP NSN 4x32 ACOG. The one you are reffering to is the GP 4x35 ACOG. When ever i can get my hands on my sisters camera ill grab some pictures of it.

Yes there's a G&P replica of it - it's a 4x35 (as Whitefeather says) replica of a Trijicon TA11 - the real steel one is here:

http://www.trijicon-inc.com/user/parts/pro....cfm?PartID=146

I have one (as well as a TA01 NSN) and it's nice. The fibre optic is just a dummy one and doesn't illuminate the reticle at all. It's got a nice big lens on it which is great for spotting and provides a very mild form of light intensification too..

The eye-relief is better on the TA11 rather than the TA01 in my experience but I think the TA01 looks cooler and fits much better on my M4 :) Will post pictures if I pull my finger out in the near future.

So I like them both very much! :)

Cheers

F

PS I recently heard that a compact ACOG replica was either available or in the works but don't know if that's true or not..

Edited by Frangible