ACOG Scoped Weapons

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The size is also better IMO, but people have there own preferences.

Yeah, definitely.. Mine's a custom M4, it's an A2 body (with the fixed handle) and the TA01 sits nicely in the handle itself and looks good. Before I had them both on a weaver rail but now a mate of mine will be borrowing the TA11 on his ICS M4.. the weird thing is it seems to really suit the ICS much more than my Hurricane-based hybrid.. Can't say why, it just does!

Go figure :)

Cheers

F

Its alot different going from a Aimpoint to an ACOG. I just emptied a mag out back in my yard and actualy seeing exactly were my rounds hit with the ACOG its much more surprising then when using an Aimpoint.

Now that the outer appearence of my M4 is finished its time to work on the internals. :D

Glad you're liking it! I love my ACOG(s)! :D

I hope someone will make a replica of the TA31 sooner rather than later.. kind of a hybrid between the two existing G&P ones in terms of appearance.

They're currently used by UKSF and will soon be on general issue (if they're not already) to the USMC I believe.

Let's hope someone sees the market for one soon :)

Cheers

F

Since i got my ACOG i cant let go of my rifle.  Just looking at it and at things around the house through the acog is amazing. 

The best part is the bullet drop lines and the 4 & 6 marks.  Ill try and get some pictures through the scope later in the week.

Finally I got someone to talk to that will understand me

HAHA solo, last night after i went out to dinner i sat on the couch with my rifle peeking over the top aiming at lamps and reading the writing on some of the pictures hanging on the wall.

The best is watching tv from the computer room while looking through ACOG :D

HAHA solo, last night after i went out to dinner i sat on the couch with my rifle peeking over the top aiming at lamps and reading the writing on some of the pictures hanging on the wall.

The best is watching tv from the computer room while looking through ACOG  :D

HaHa....you've definitely come on the brigther side of the force, Son.

Im getting funny looks from everyone in the house that walks past me seeing my M4 laying in my lap.  :P

Im gonna go lay down in the yard and play around with the acog, i just love it to much.

Im happy to hear it bro'.

I can also guarantee that it'll give you satisfaction on the field.

So much for all those who said that scopes are useless in airsoft.

Just been watching SWAT, but the ACOGs on the M4s are bolted strait on the carry handle, and I was wondering both if this is possible for the 4x32 ACOG NSN replica, and if it can go on (like in the movie) a TM M733 with a HurricanE metal body?

Edited for spelling <_<

Edited by Issanhaven
Just been watching SWAT, but the ACOGs on the M4s are bolted strait on the carry handle, and I was wondering both if this is possible for the 4x32 ACOG NSN replica, and if it can go on (like in the movie) a TM M733 with a HurricanE metal body?

Edited for spelling <_<

Yes, the replica TA01NSN can go on the handle no problem. Just unscrew two big screws underneath the mount (just like the real thing) and go.

Edited by Solo