ACOG Scoped Weapons

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really understand these critics. The US Army seems to find itself wonderfully well with these. And I don't think the soldiers using them are worse than some airsofters here.

Anyways.

I have two real Acogs - pictured - one TA01 and one TA31F. They're both wonderful and let me tell you, I used to own a G&P. It was the same as the real TA01. Only, it wouldn't zero and it ended crashed on a wall. Then I bought the real ones.

But the G&P replica will do just fine, and actually this new batch looks like it's been improved.

post-4815-1125957673_thumb.jpg

I don't really understand these critics. The US Army seems to find itself wonderfully well with these. And I don't think the soldiers using them are worse than some airsofters here.

Anyways.

I have two real Acogs - pictured - one TA01 and one TA31F. They're both wonderful and let me tell you, I used to own a G&P. It was the same as the real TA01. Only, it wouldn't zero and it ended crashed on a wall. Then I bought the real ones.

But the G&P replica will do just fine, and actually this new batch looks like it's been improved.

I'll make sure one of your ACOGs doesn't get damaged, I can take care of it. :D

Well...I can't really aford a real one...not now at least..

I really want to know the eye relief of the GP ACOG as I am planning to mount it on a M14 and it's going to be in front of the iron sight. If it's eye relief is too short then it will be very hard to use since hte M14 already has a long LOP.

Well...I can't really aford a real one...not now at least..

I really want to know the eye relief of the GP ACOG as I am planning to mount it on a M14 and it's going to be in front of the iron sight. If it's eye relief is too short then it will be very hard to use since hte M14 already has a long LOP.

Yes it's short Fumi. Your eye needs to be close to it to see the whole aperture

Edited by Solo
I don't really have much of a problem with the eye relief. I find that if you're wearing a thick paintball mask pressing the ACOG against the lens will get you the perfect cheek weld.

what I really meant was because the m14 stock is so long, it's going to be quite uncomfortable putting my head so far to the front.

So wht's the eye relief like in cm? 2 cm? 3?