• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Ok here ya go. Here is a couple different Guns with the ACOG.. Just for Looks

We got the P90.. Interesting..

post-9466-1135283463_thumb.jpg

Then there is the UTG Combat 870.. Hmmm..

post-9466-1135283493_thumb.jpg

Then there is my Custom M203 Thumper.. Yeah Get some..

post-9466-1135283529_thumb.jpg

MP5 with a low mount as mentioned earlier will not work. The mount is all messed up.. Notice I had to cut the mount on the Red dot just to get it to work

post-9466-1135283617_thumb.jpg

post-9466-1135283627_thumb.jpg

post-9466-1135283638_thumb.jpg

And then there is the good Ol' M15A4. Love this setup..

post-9466-1135283649_thumb.jpg

Thanks

Mike

aargh, I'm green with envy. gosh, I'm still working my *albartroth* off to get the money for a UTG M324 with scope and mount, and here you guys are spending more money on sights then I can on a single gun. <_< well, congratualtions to those of you with the ACOG's, all your guns (except the P90) look stellar with them. :)

Greg

Have any one seen an M14 with Acog?

Yes of course. Not the 4x32 family, but the 4x35 (longer). These are being used for real down there on M14s.

There are a number of real images around, LMK if you need to see one.

Personally, I do not like it (the look of it i.e., a 4x35 on an M14) but since it's being used, I guess it's more than legit to get a 4x35 replica and put it on an M14.

I wouldn't mount a 4x32 on an M14 though, as due to the eye relief (gotta be close on 4x32s) it may be hard to really use that scope on an M14.

Still, due to the nature of airsoft (fun, collecting, creativity) I am not one of those who doesn't tolerate attempts. If he likes it, that's good ;)

EDIT: here you go, an M14 with an Acog 3x35 on it. Please note that the 4x35 is longer. G&P has replicated it if I am not wrong.

331585247evkvksfs4ua9od.th.jpg

Cheers

Edited by Solo

Compact ACOGs are also suitable for M14s too since they have the longest eye relief in the ACOG family.. God... how long is it gonna take for mine to arrive....

Edited by FUmiYAsu

I've sent mails to G&P beggin them to make an ACOG Compact! Im hoping they'll do it! Would be great!

They've made a TA31, which is on their website and now available at redwolf. I expect other retailers will soon pick it up too. Although this isn't an actual ACOG compact, it's the closest thing to it.

Well, the TA01 NSN, the real one, doesn't have the fiber optic on the top either, so G&P replicated that one, like it is supposed to be. I think that's also the reason why they don't make a TA31, because they couldn't make the fiber optic actually work, so they just leave it alone.

It's on their TA11 and TA31 models mate. Just for show I presume.

According to a UK retailer I spoke to about 4-6 weeks ago there was a compact in the works by someone, possibly G&P..

I wish they'd make a TA31 too..

There's a new TA31 available, perhaps that's what they meant?

Just to clear up some of the confusion I noticed, the TA31 isn't an ACOG compact, but it's the closest thing to it in terms of replicas. On the trigicon website, it says the TA31LAW (TA31 without the optic strip on top) was designed for the LAPD, although I always see SWAT using compacts. Perhaps the TA31 is outdated now so they've just started using compacts? There's also the TA31RC which was designed for USMC.

I'd like a compact replica to be released myself and seeing as G&P have done a copy of all the other key ACOGs, I would think that'd be their next one, if they plan on releasing more. The G&P TA31 is the A version, meaning it has triangle dot, not reticule. More than likely, G&P have copied this if their TA11 has the arrow tericule.

Links:

G&P TA31(A) - http://www.gp-web.com/en/productspop.php?pid=832

G&P TA31(A) @ Redwolf - http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airs...ategory?menu1=8

Trijicon website - http://www.trijicon.com/user/parts/parts_n...fm?categoryID=3

Note the ACOG Compacts can be found under products. I'd say the TA31 would be best for your mate's M15, but I don't really like the mix, especially if it's a wallnut stock. Mixing of High-tec optics with antqiue stocks just isn't right ;)

They've made a TA31, which is on their website and now available at redwolf. I expect other retailers will soon pick it up too. Although this isn't an actual ACOG compact, it's the closest thing to it.

Actually, i was talking about the real one. I picked one up quite cheap recently..