ACOG Scoped Weapons

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just been watching SWAT, but the ACOGs on the M4s are bolted strait on the carry handle, and I was wondering both if this is possible for the 4x32 ACOG NSN replica, and if it can go on (like in the movie) a TM M733 with a HurricanE metal body?

Edited for spelling <_<

Bet you were watchin it on sky, the M4s on that film look mighty fine

You mean played by Colin Farrel?

Nope, I did actually mean the guy who plays Colin Farrel... meaning he's acting all the time, playing Colin Farrel..

It's probably best to ignore me, anyone who is

1) Better looking

2) More successful

3) Richer

than I am always annoys me and because all three are very easy to achieve I'm constantly in a state of perpetual anger.. :D

However, once I become Galactic Emperor Frangible I then a lot of people are going to have to watch-out!! :blink:

Cheers

F

Ah, I get the joke now. I wonder how he did in Phonebooth then.

Actually, much to my annoyance, he was pretty good.. I think he's better on-screen than off.

Anyway, now that my posts aren't totally off topic, the ACOGs in SWAT are mini-ACOGs.

And I was recently told by a seller that a mini-ACOG is in the works from (I think) G&P but obviously can't swear that's true..

But it's kinda back on topic.. :)

Cheers

F

• 1 month later...

I like ACOG's. But I want an ELCAN. And I'm thinking about getting an EOTech. Bah.

It always amazes me how the ACOG's look so much bigger in real life. I was bogging at one in A2, and I thought it was some kind of comedy, scaled-up display model.

Question; why when I see an ACOG on an AR-15 forum, it has that brightly-coloured tube running up the back of it?

When I say "an AR-15 forum", I mean AR15.com :) I have to say, I don't particularly like the look of that bright yellow optic, practical or not. And considering it would be for show on an airsoft rifle, I say more more power to these GP models.

When I say "an AR-15 forum", I mean AR15.com  :) I have to say, I don't particularly like the look of that bright yellow optic, practical or not. And considering it would be for show on an airsoft rifle, I say more more power to these GP models.

Well, the TA01 NSN, the real one, doesn't have the fiber optic on the top either, so G&P replicated that one, like it is supposed to be. I think that's also the reason why they don't make a TA31, because they couldn't make the fiber optic actually work, so they just leave it alone.

I've sent mails to G&P beggin them to make an ACOG Compact! Im hoping they'll do it! Would be great!

According to a UK retailer I spoke to about 4-6 weeks ago there was a compact in the works by someone, possibly G&P..

I wish they'd make a TA31 too..

Cheers

F